idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dany

Allegra Miles Fan Thread

Well, can't believe they pushed for yet another diva in the Finale, but whatever works for them, I guess. 😴

I have good news for you though. Allegra is going to release original music really soon. Contestants are allowed to release music in about a month, and she looked really excited about it not so long ago.

I personally didn't have huge expectations about her at the beginning, but she killed it and impressed me tbh. She earned a well deserved spot in my musical heart, so now I must say that I'm genuinely excited about her original stuff, which is the most important part of the show for me. :music:

she was my original favorite from pre-season, and honestly I feel like she barely grazed where I thought she could reach from before the season; I'm not sure what the reason for that was, but I know she is an incredible singer and I am so excited to keep following her. I respect that toneisha got her spot in the finale.

Really proud of her for making it this far, some of her performances are my favs this season! Excited to hear her originals when they come out.

• Like 1

Add me.

I think she really benefited from the stage. But nonetheless her voice is outstanding.

• Like 1

Allegra's farewell post...

Its sad that its ended, but this isn't the end of her music career that she can try at!

It wasn't in her blood to back down despite what TPTB threw at her! congrats Allegra!

• Like 3

I just want to note that Allegra's instant save has the highest number of views on YouTube by a pretty wide margin smh. I totally don't mean that toneisha didn't deserve that save though, just that Allegra and toneisha both should have been in the finale :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

I just want to note that Allegra's instant save has the highest number of views on YouTube by a pretty wide margin smh. I totally don't mean that toneisha didn't deserve that save though, just that Allegra and toneisha both should have been in the finale :(

ALLEGRA ROBBED!

Ugh this format sucks. If only season 17 and season 18 contestants switched seasons. 

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

ALLEGRA ROBBED!

Ugh this format sucks. If only season 17 and season 18 contestants switched seasons. 

yeah, it sucks cause Allegra mentioned a lot in her instagram lives how much she wanted to get to the finale, and I am fairly certain that the vote b/w toneisha and Allegra would have been much closer if toneisha didn't get pimped and if nick actually told people to vote for Allegra, although she is planning on doing a lot of new things now. she is gonna do lives on instagram every Wednesday to do covers, so hopefully ill see yall there!!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

yeah, it sucks cause Allegra mentioned a lot in her instagram lives how much she wanted to get to the finale, and I am fairly certain that the vote b/w toneisha and Allegra would have been much closer if toneisha didn't get pimped and if nick actually told people to vote for Allegra, although she is planning on doing a lot of new things now. she is gonna do lives on instagram every Wednesday to do covers, so hopefully ill see yall there!!!

YES, Supporting Allegra as best we can.

Allegra is singing live on Instagram rn! Go 👀

ahhh i missed it cause of classes but she uploaded it to her instagram as a post 

On 7/17/2020 at 12:34 AM, randomgirl said:

Please could I be added? Beautiful tone!

@Dany

Welcome Welcome :hug:

Posted (edited)

Add me. I love her tone and think she is amazing for her age! 😁

Edited by Bk1234