Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dany

Allegra Miles Fan Thread

Recommended Posts

what kinda song would everybody like her to sing next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2020 at 9:03 PM, jamescasaki said:

what kinda song would everybody like her to sing next week

gravity or a case of you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say Yellow(Coldplay) but maybe she may need something bigger to snag the PV...

idk we'll see, but I'm sure it will be AMAZING! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget there is the xfinity vote this round. Even if your not with them

 

So vote with the app, NBC.com/voicevote , and Xfinity.com/VoiceVote

 

That 30 votes per email instead of 20, 50% more votes than the last round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Yo, add me. Don't know why I haven't joined yet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, David68 said:

 

Yo, add me. Don't know why I haven't joined yet.

 

Welcome :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I really dislike this “1 artist per team at minimum” makes finale format. Basically forces the other artists into the sing off anyway

 

Sure both Allegra & Toneisha have chance at top 3-4 in normal voting but if leading vote getter for each team last week is Thunderstorm, Todd, Micah & Cam truly don’t see why that would not happen again

 

As far as voting is concerned, it’s basically pointless for Allegra. The odds of her over coming however far back she was last week & takin over top spot on Team Nick is low

 

Look like she will pretty much already going to be in instant vote sing off before she even performs tonight

 

Prioritizing every coach into the finale has never been a good idea whenever they do it. As much open voting as possible to let the most popular singers through works

 

When Cam is going to likely go to the finale because he’s the #1 on Team John despite the 2nd most popular on each of the other 3 teams probably standing a better chance definitely a bad decision

 

Allegra one of many definitely hurt by the faulty voting format tonight. I just wish John wasn’t dumb & he kept Thunderstorm so Allegra could keep the #1 spot on Team Nick & not have to worry about being saved by him or instant save

Edited by Sweetness354
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sweetness354 said:

I really dislike this “1 artist per team at minimum” makes finale format. Basically forces the other artists into the sing off anyway

 

Sure both Allegra & Toneisha have chance at top 3-4 in normal voting but if leading vote getter for each team last week is Thunderstorm, Todd, Micah & Cam truly don’t see why that would not happen again

 

As far as voting is concerned, it’s basically pointless for Allegra. The odds of her over coming however far back she was last week & takin over top spot on Team Nick is low

 

Look like she will pretty much already going to be in instant vote sing off before she even performs tonight

 

Prioritizing every coach into the finale has never been a good idea whenever they do it. As much open voting as possible to let the most popular singers through works

 

When Cam is going to likely go to the finale because he’s the #1 on Team John despite the 2nd most popular on each of the other 3 teams probably standing a better chance definitely a bad decision

 

Allegra one of many definitely hurt by the faulty voting format tonight. I just wish John wasn’t dumb & he kept Thunderstorm so Allegra could keep the #1 spot on Team Nick & not have to worry about being saved by him or instant save

I have the same thoughts, except im still voting for Allegra, cause I don't think that hopelessness and inaction helps anyone (especially Allegra)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah^^, these sudden changes suck for Allegra. However, her style was made for an instant save situation so, If she gets a ballad, it's over. 

 

I'm still voting for her, no matter what. :thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, echoap said:

Yeah^^, these sudden changes suck for Allegra. However, her style was made for an instant save situation so, If she gets a ballad, it's over. 

 

I'm still voting for her, no matter what. :thumbs:

idk toneisha could snatch the IS with good song choice, and minivan likes both Megan and Joanna, but not Allegra :( 

 

what makes you say that her style was made for an IS situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we all have to vote as hard as we can maybe if she has an amazing song and she nails it she can be in the top 4 we all just have to vote as had as we can and vote as many times as we all can lets not give up on Allegra we can do this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lets begin voting for Allegra lets get her to the final 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fricking missed her performance smh ill have to watch in on YT. but sadly people didnt seem to like it that much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allegra did great, even if she has a small chance at that PV, I gave her all my votes and if her IS performance is great compared to the others. She will get my Save vote.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Oh definitely obviously voting for Allegra. Hope she a surprise in the voting but this definitely hurts her more then anybody with Storm on the same team

 

I really enjoyed her performance. Think she did a strong job. Don’t think it’ll change any votes but it was very impressive

 

Allegra is on IG Live currently & mentioned that Top 9 had to cut their performances on Wednesday. With only 1 day to prepare Allegra was very stressed & did not feel ready. Think that makes all performances more impressive in that regard, cut songs only 1 day after findin out they were on Top 9

Edited by Sweetness354

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ashwinner said:

what makes you say that her style was made for an IS situation

Experience. 

 

15 hours ago, istersay said:

 

She got a horrible song choice but it was OK. The other girls weren't any better so this won't hurt her chances tonight. Toneisha is arguably the biggest threat, but divas are one trick ponies so, unless Allegra gets bussed again, she should easily win the IS tonight. 

 

15 hours ago, ashwinner said:

I fricking missed her performance smh ill have to watch in on YT. but sadly people didnt seem to like it that much. 

LOL, never listen to IDF, they are wrong 90% of the time. 

 

14 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Allegra did great, even if she has a small chance at that PV, I gave her all my votes and if her IS performance is great compared to the others. She will get my Save vote.

I voted for her as well! She deserves to make the Finale! :yes:

 

14 hours ago, Sweetness354 said:

 

I really enjoyed her performance. Think she did a strong job. Don’t think it’ll change any votes but it was very impressive

I agree. Unsurprisingly, that has been the trend the last couple of weeks. Song choices are key, especially if you are not TCO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, echoap said:

Experience. 

 

She got a horrible song choice but it was OK. The other girls weren't any better so this won't hurt her chances tonight. Toneisha is arguably the biggest threat, but divas are one trick ponies so, unless Allegra gets bussed again, she should easily win the IS tonight. 

 

LOL, never listen to IDF, they are wrong 90% of the time. 

 

I voted for her as well! She deserves to make the Finale! :yes:

 

I agree. Unsurprisingly, that has been the trend the last couple of weeks. Song choices are key, especially if you are not TCO. 

she said in her instagram she wanted to sing river but they couldn’t get the rights after back and forths, and on top of that, at 9:00 after results were announced on Tuesday, they decided to record semifinals performances the next day, and Allegra went first in the morning. Essentially she had 12 hours (most of which she should’ve been sleeping, but she explained that she got very little sleep likely because of this) to prepare for her performance on a song she didn’t even wanna do and she was doing as “improv” every time she sang it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

we just have to hope she had a better situation for instant save performances; in her live 15-30 minutes ago, she said she liked her instant save song a lot (and I think she's being real with us cause she said she didn't like this performance as much)

Edited by ashwinner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

she said in her instagram she wanted to sing river but they couldn’t get the rights after back and forths, and on top of that, at 9:00 after results were announced on Tuesday, they decided to record semifinals performances the next day, and Allegra went first in the morning. Essentially she had 12 hours (most of which she should’ve been sleeping, but she explained that she got very little sleep likely because of this) to prepare for her performance on a song she didn’t even wanna do and she was doing as “improv” every time she sang it

Yeah, that sucks. Her talent remains the same though; its's not like this show matters much in the long run. The goal rn is to make the Finale, so she can get as much exposure as possible, and we can hear more performances from her. 😇

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

we just have to hope she had a better situation for instant save performances; in her live 15-30 minutes ago, she said she liked her instant save song a lot (and I think she's being real with us cause she said she didn't like this performance as much)

Sounds good enough to me :ohyeah:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lets hope Allegra gets an amazing song choice and she can hopefully win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allegra did what she could, so glad she was on this journey and now can go solo away from this trash show.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...