Allegra Miles Fan Thread

Dany

With public vote aspect of the Top 17 Today, now that Thunderstorm is on Nick’s team (Incredibly dumb by John), it hurts both Allegra & Thunderstorm vote wise as I think they are the 2 favs to win

Both being on the same team ensures only 1 can get that public vote & the other has to hope that Nick will make them their coach save. Thankfully Nick has been smart so far this season so have faith he will choose 1 of those 2 no matter who the public vote will be

Allegra’s biggest competition vote wise now being in Nick’s team is going to be interesting to see who gets more votes among those 2

I’m fine with less live shows but having a coach save for the 1st round is dumb especially when Nick’s team is the most popular

I feel confident whoever among Allegra & Thunderstorm wins the public vote will win the season. Really like Storm a lot but hope Allegra gets the majority vote

1 hour ago, Sweetness354 said:

I’m fine with less live shows but having a coach save for the 1st round is dumb especially when Nick’s team is the most popular

I feel confident whoever among Allegra & Thunderstorm wins the public vote will win the season. Really like Storm a lot but hope Allegra gets the majority vote

I agree, whoever gets the PV on Nick’s Team is winning the season.

Allegra has proved to be every bit as talented as any contestant this season so let's hope she gets a good song and wins the public vote :thumbs:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

She will receive that PV 100% no questions asked! IDC, she's the best on Nick's team, vocally and artistically, she's heading into THAT FINALE! 

Yassss! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

2 hours ago, Dany said:

So everyone VOTE VOTE VOTE

Allegra never disappoints, she's the kind of singer that always delivers! Excellent job! :clap:

This was obviously among the top 2 performances of the night, although I think a more emotional song would've worked even better for this specific round. But this is just me nitpicking, as per usual :P

Let's vote! That spot in the Finale is waiting for her! :wub:

Edited by echoap

I thought that was her best performance. I love her quirky phrasing and I that performance had it in spades. I can't see a situation where she doesn't go through tomorrow.

• Like 1

the voting is closed i hope she either gets the pv or the save by nick lets hope she is pv she cant leave the contest she gave one of the best performances last night lets hope people voted for her to  be in the top 9 we cant have allegra in the wildcard  if she is we have to vote as hard as we can for her

• Like 2

The more I see of Allegra, the more I like her.  She is so unique and different than anyone else.  I think she's been very consistent as well.  Hoping she snatches that PV but either way I can't see a scenerio where she's eliminated.

• Like 1

I have agreed with every single person whose advanced. The Top 2 IMO from each team went through. Strange to not see any dumb decisions

It sucks that Allegra needed the coach save instead of public vote but not that surprised much with Thunderstorm. I’m feeling confident that she is probably 2nd or 3rd overall, so her chances of going to the finale should still be strong. Never for one second thought that Nick would save anyone except Allegra

I am not really surprised by any decision tonight. I guess most surprising is that nothing was surprising. Very hopeful Allegra can make the finals next week

Edited by Sweetness354

Let’s vote as hard as we can if we want  Allegra in the final she will be in the final get as many people as you can next week to vote it’s down to us voting for her next week 

Edited by jamescasaki

I think that we know that Thunderstorm and Todd will get PVs, so Allegra will be competing with Megan, Micah, Zan, CammWess, Joanna, and Toneisha for the final PV.

We know based on FB likes and views that Allegra is not as popular with minivan, so she will have to rely on others for support to help her reach over CammWess, Megan, Micah, and Joanna, who minivan all seem to like more (I think). The nice thing though, is that minivan will be too busy voting for Todd in the original vote, that the others won't get minivan support, and essentially everyone else will have to organically haves support that's not minivan. Let's hope Allegra gets a PV!

• Like 1