A Quiet Place Part II is coming March 20th. :wub: I loved the first movie and can't wait to see the new one in just a few weeks. John Krasinski and Emily Blunt are both so amazing. ❤️  Any other fans of the movie? 

• 2 weeks later...

The movie release is postponed due to coronavirus. 😢  

Understandable and look forward to seeing it when it's out. ❤️ I wonder if they'll do promo rounds again. 

• 7 months later...

I rewatched the movie last night with tears in my eyes. :broken: Ugh it's so good and that scene near the end just gets all the feels every time. 😢 

In good news, the sequel is now planned for an April 2021 release. :wub:  Sure hope we get to actually see it then! I know it'll be worth the wait.

I'm looking forward to seeing A Quiet Place Part II. I really enjoyed the first A Quiet Place a lot. I tend to be a fan of a lot of horror films, but there are some movies that are horror that I will never see. For example, any of the It movies with Pennywise the Clown.

2 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

I'm looking forward to seeing A Quiet Place Part II. I really enjoyed the first A Quiet Place a lot. I tend to be a fan of a lot of horror films, but there are some movies that are horror that I will never see. For example, any of the It movies with Pennywise the Clown.

Yay! I have high hopes for it as well. :wub:  I don't personally watch much horror, but there are some (like this) that I love. :haha: