A Quiet Place

miss denise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I rewatched the movie last night with tears in my eyes. :broken: Ugh it's so good and that scene near the end just gets all the feels every time. 😢 

In good news, the sequel is now planned for an April 2021 release. :wub:  Sure hope we get to actually see it then! I know it'll be worth the wait.

2 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

I'm looking forward to seeing A Quiet Place Part II. I really enjoyed the first A Quiet Place a lot. I tend to be a fan of a lot of horror films, but there are some movies that are horror that I will never see. For example, any of the It movies with Pennywise the Clown.

Yay! I have high hopes for it as well. :wub:  I don't personally watch much horror, but there are some (like this) that I love. :haha: 

• 6 months later...

"WEEKEND BOX OFFICE RESULTS: A QUIET PLACE PART II SHATTERS EXPECTATIONS WITH $57 MILLION MEMORIAL DAY HAUL" :wub: 

"Leading into Memorial Day, many were saying that $30 million for A Quiet Place Part II this weekend would have been a nice pandemic number for sure; but even that would not be nearly what the industry really needed after the health-induced drought theaters had seen since March 2020. However, after the box office made over $79 million this weekend (the best since the $90.4 million from March 6-8, 2020), with the horror sequel accounting for an estimated $48 million of that (plus another $8-plus million on Monday), we got our dream “Movies Are Back!” headlines." 

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/weekend-box-office-results-a-quiet-place-part-ii-shatters-expectations-with-57-million-memorial-day-haul/ 

:clap: