Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
TeamAudra

Thunderstorm Artis Fan Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Maxwell said:

Best performances of the night! He should win.

 

He totally should, but Minivan...

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, he should be the winner. Todd is a formidable competitor, but Thunderstorm is  unique. There isn’t another one of him out there. It would be a shame if he didn’t win. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yep, he should be the winner. Todd is a formidable competitor, but Thunderstorm is  unique. There isn’t another one of him out there. It would be a shame if he didn’t win. 

Yep, we'll probably get another Todd next season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thunderstorm is actually out of his element on a show like this. If you watch his performances off the show, it’s always just him and the guitar. He doesn’t need a band. That’s why I called him “Black Sawyer.”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thunderstorm has been phenomenal these past few weeks and gave the performances of the night!

I gave 10 votes for him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
81 NEW
Thunderstorm Artis - Sedona (The Voice Performance)
700 NEW
Thunderstorm Artis & Nick Jonas - You'll Be In My Heart (The Voice Performance)

 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Thunderstorm is actually out of his element on a show like this. If you watch his performances off the show, it’s always just him and the guitar. He doesn’t need a band. That’s why I called him “Black Sawyer.”

lol, hopefully he won't hate the show like Sawyer does :haha:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

his last performance was EVERYTHING :wub: i really hope he can snipe that win from todd.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cover
Thunderstorm Artis (Team Nick), “What a Wonderful World” — Grade: A | Strange to think that, as Nick noted, he never actually got to work in person with the contestant that he stole from Team Legend! Didn’t seem to hurt Thunderstorm any, though. In his final performance before we all voted for the winner, he sang so sweetly, so sincerely, we — at least I — could almost forget for a minute that we had a pandemic going on right outside our doors. Frankly, if Tuesday’s whole show was just Thunderstorm numbers back to back, I’d be a happy camper.

 

Original Song
Thunderstorm Artis (Team Nick), “Sedona” — Grade: A | Before his performance, Thunderstorm explained that he’d written his single about his love of the mountains of Hawaii. Yes, he knew that Sedona was in Arizona; he’d seen a picture of its peaks and had gotten inspired. In the moment of truth, Thunderstorm… well, he Thunderstormed. He sang in sorta hushed, altogether flawless tones that reinforced the notion that he’s a master of his craft, not a mere wannabe on a TV sing-off. Dunno if it was the catchiest song ever — “Uptown Funk,” it wasn’t. But then, it wasn’t trying to be. It was an artist’s song rendered with a presence and authenticity that was impossible to ignore.

 

https://tvline.com/2020/05/18/the-voice-recap-top-5-performances-thunderstorm-artis-cammwess/

vote.JPG.fee3eb87b854b4fcb0591b87352d9523.JPG

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giveaheart.JPG thanks to Thunderstorm for so many great performances this season, hope it brought some good to his life being on 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations :thumbs:. Top 3 is a great achievement. Hopefully he will do great post-show. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to Thunderstorm for a great finish. I wish he had been on a longer season. I would like to see more performances from him. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 4:59 PM, istersay said:

.Dunno if it was the catchiest song ever — “Uptown Funk,” it wasn’t. But then, it wasn’t trying to be. It was an artist’s song rendered with a presence and authenticity that was impossible to ignore.

 

 

Why mention "catchiest" if even he acknowledged that it wasn't trying to be? At all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But congrats to Thunderstorm for achieving top 3!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Why mention "catchiest" if even he acknowledged that it wasn't trying to be? At all?

I don't try to make sense out of their recaps/grades :lmao:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I totally know it isn't but I initially read this as sarcasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I totally know it isn't but I initially read this as sarcasm


Wut? I don’t get your point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I totally know it isn't but I initially read this as sarcasm

:huh: how? it's a very straight forward compliment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Wut? I don’t get your point. 

 

1 minute ago, istersay said:

:huh: how? it's a very straight forward compliment

I have no idea why but looked at it (and knowing him it wasn't) but I guess because im such a sarcastic person I immediately thought of it being sarcastic. but please don't take the negatively!!! I mean nothing against thunderstorm, I just read it that way, even though he obviously meant it and conveyed it as a gracious acceptance of a compliment (to any normal person :lolwave:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

 

I have no idea why but looked at it (and knowing him it wasn't) but I guess because im such a sarcastic person I immediately thought of it being sarcastic. but please don't take the negatively!!! I mean nothing against thunderstorm, I just read it that way, even though he obviously meant it and conveyed it as a gracious acceptance of a compliment (to any normal person :lolwave:)


OK? :huh:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...