idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
TeamAudra

Thunderstorm Artis Fan Thread

Just now, Maxwell said:

Best performances of the night! He should win.

He totally should, but Minivan...

• Sad 3

Yep, he should be the winner. Todd is a formidable competitor, but Thunderstorm is  unique. There isn’t another one of him out there. It would be a shame if he didn’t win. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yep, he should be the winner. Todd is a formidable competitor, but Thunderstorm is  unique. There isn’t another one of him out there. It would be a shame if he didn’t win. 

Yep, we'll probably get another Todd next season.

• Like 1

Thunderstorm is actually out of his element on a show like this. If you watch his performances off the show, it’s always just him and the guitar. He doesn’t need a band. That’s why I called him “Black Sawyer.”

• Like 1

Thunderstorm has been phenomenal these past few weeks and gave the performances of the night!

I gave 10 votes for him.

• Like 2

81 NEW
Thunderstorm Artis - Sedona (The Voice Performance)
700 NEW
Thunderstorm Artis & Nick Jonas - You'll Be In My Heart (The Voice Performance)

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Thunderstorm is actually out of his element on a show like this. If you watch his performances off the show, it’s always just him and the guitar. He doesn’t need a band. That’s why I called him “Black Sawyer.”

lol, hopefully he won't hate the show like Sawyer does :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

his last performance was EVERYTHING :wub: i really hope he can snipe that win from todd.

• Like 3

Cover
Thunderstorm Artis (Team Nick), “What a Wonderful World” — Grade: A | Strange to think that, as Nick noted, he never actually got to work in person with the contestant that he stole from Team Legend! Didn’t seem to hurt Thunderstorm any, though. In his final performance before we all voted for the winner, he sang so sweetly, so sincerely, we — at least I — could almost forget for a minute that we had a pandemic going on right outside our doors. Frankly, if Tuesday’s whole show was just Thunderstorm numbers back to back, I’d be a happy camper.

Original Song
Thunderstorm Artis (Team Nick), “Sedona” — Grade: A | Before his performance, Thunderstorm explained that he’d written his single about his love of the mountains of Hawaii. Yes, he knew that Sedona was in Arizona; he’d seen a picture of its peaks and had gotten inspired. In the moment of truth, Thunderstorm… well, he Thunderstormed. He sang in sorta hushed, altogether flawless tones that reinforced the notion that he’s a master of his craft, not a mere wannabe on a TV sing-off. Dunno if it was the catchiest song ever — “Uptown Funk,” it wasn’t. But then, it wasn’t trying to be. It was an artist’s song rendered with a presence and authenticity that was impossible to ignore.

https://tvline.com/2020/05/18/the-voice-recap-top-5-performances-thunderstorm-artis-cammwess/

vote.JPG.fee3eb87b854b4fcb0591b87352d9523.JPG

• Thanks 1

giveaheart.JPG thanks to Thunderstorm for so many great performances this season, hope it brought some good to his life being on 

• Like 1

Congratulations :thumbs:. Top 3 is a great achievement. Hopefully he will do great post-show. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to Thunderstorm for a great finish. I wish he had been on a longer season. I would like to see more performances from him. 🙂

On 5/18/2020 at 4:59 PM, istersay said:

.Dunno if it was the catchiest song ever — “Uptown Funk,” it wasn’t. But then, it wasn’t trying to be. It was an artist’s song rendered with a presence and authenticity that was impossible to ignore.

Why mention "catchiest" if even he acknowledged that it wasn't trying to be? At all?

But congrats to Thunderstorm for achieving top 3!

10 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Why mention "catchiest" if even he acknowledged that it wasn't trying to be? At all?

I don't try to make sense out of their recaps/grades :lmao:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I totally know it isn't but I initially read this as sarcasm

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Wut? I don’t get your point. 

18 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

:huh: how? it's a very straight forward compliment

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Wut? I don’t get your point. 

1 minute ago, istersay said:

:huh: how? it's a very straight forward compliment

I have no idea why but looked at it (and knowing him it wasn't) but I guess because im such a sarcastic person I immediately thought of it being sarcastic. but please don't take the negatively!!! I mean nothing against thunderstorm, I just read it that way, even though he obviously meant it and conveyed it as a gracious acceptance of a compliment (to any normal person :lolwave:)

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I have no idea why but looked at it (and knowing him it wasn't) but I guess because im such a sarcastic person I immediately thought of it being sarcastic. but please don't take the negatively!!! I mean nothing against thunderstorm, I just read it that way, even though he obviously meant it and conveyed it as a gracious acceptance of a compliment (to any normal person :lolwave:)

OK? :huh: