idolforums.com
Summer Overby

Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

10 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yes. I've been doing it since season 11. I suggest you go to google and search for an "apk file" of The Voice Official App Season 18. Install it then use VPN. This only works for Android phones.

Thanks, I'll try that

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yes. I've been doing it since season 11. I suggest you go to google and search for an "apk file" of The Voice Official App Season 18. Install it then use VPN. This only works for Android phones.

This is very helpful, thank you!

• Like 1

Todd's been really good at engaging his fans so far. Get ready for another livestream gig this Friday! 

nKDHsrR.jpg

• Like 1

9TfNcon.jpg

A lot of people keep comparing Todd to Jason Crabb, who is part of a famous gospel singing family. During a radio interview today, a radio host surprised Todd by Facetiming him with Jason Crabb himself. Trying to find footage of this, but I'm sure Todd freaked out when it happened. 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

9TfNcon.jpg

A lot of people keep comparing Todd to Jason Crabb, who is part of a famous gospel singing family. During a radio interview today, a radio host surprised Todd by Facetiming him with Jason Crabb himself. Trying to find footage of this, but I'm sure Todd freaked out when it happened. 😂

Good for him.

They do sound similar tho :haha: 

• Like 1

Todd's post on the group asking for song choices for his livestream has over 400 comments. 😵 People are really excited for Friday.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

If you need a pick-me-up.... Just go to Joei Fulco's IG story to see her, Todd and the rest of Team Blake singing to Blake. 😂😂

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Haha 1

A hilarious video that Todd posted about a year ago before all the Voice craziness started. Little did he know what he was in for a year later.... 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I haven't watched that one in a while. I laughed so hard I was crying. 

Edited by Summer Overby
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

A hilarious video that Todd posted about a year ago before all the Voice craziness started. Little did he know what he was in for a year later.... 🤣

Oh god I remember watching it :lmao:

• Like 1

I know Todd is a very comedic guy on the show, but based on that video and some of the stuff he posts on his social media, he has a surprisingly biting, self-deprecative sense of humor, which I find hilarious.

• Like 1

Todd will be going live on the FB group tonight. I can't go since I have a pub quiz thing, so y'all better go for me. 😇

• Like 2

Ah, so this explains the postponed stream. Probably a good idea, especially with a voice as raspy as Todd's.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Ah, so this explains the postponed stream. Probably a good idea, especially with a voice as raspy as Todd's.

Yep, some vocal rest is a very good idea. I also imagine there's a lot of things to prepare for the first remote performance. 

• Like 1

94978448_145434317031776_915065018746981

95015078_145434270365114_346932148759953

94652730_145434173698457_227459971200057

94980647_145433880365153_245500954698108

94762902_145433923698482_208246624838955

Some BTS photos as we wait to see if there is anything substantial in the Voice Road to the Lives show tonight! 

I think there might be a featurette of the artists preparing for the live shows in the episode Or  at least I hope there's one. 🙃

• Like 1

Add me.

Todd's not the usual voice/vibe I go for, but he's got the energy that would've translated well to the audience on stage in a different season; it'll be interesting to see how that plays out in the remote performances.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Add me.

Todd's not the usual voice/vibe I go for, but he's got the energy that would've translated well to the audience on stage in a different season; it'll be interesting to see how that plays out in the remote performances.

Hey! Welcome! Summer will add you in when she gets here. 🙂

I've been trying to not think too much about how good Todd would have sounded like on the Voice live show stage.....😭😭😭😭😭

Hopefully all of the livestream concerts he's doing will prepare him for the road ahead. 🙏🙏🙏

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Hey! Welcome! Summer will add you in when she gets here. 🙂

I've been trying to not think too much about how good Todd would have sound like on the Voice live show stage.....😭😭😭😭😭

Hopefully all of the livestream concerts he's doing will prepare him for the road ahead. 🙏🙏🙏

If Todd doesn't get the PV next week given how well received he's been by Team Minivan and the support of his hometown (in addition to being the closest thing left to a country male and a four-chair turn on Team Blake), I will be very surprised. We'll see how he fares after that - though I have him down in the finale, fingers crossed I'm right about that. 

• Like 2