Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

8 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Finally the blinds are over, can't wait for another Todd's performance. 

Mood for sure.

I am excited to see what genre he's gonna do on the show. Hope he's gonna be a Josh Kaufman-soul type. He did say that while he's not opposed to singing gospel music, he gonna try to choose songs that the general public will like, when that opportunity comes.

And if my suspicion is correct, Todd's battle may not get montaged because it resulted in a steal. *crosses fingers and toes*

2 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Yeah unfortunately we have to wait another week or two 

Just think of this way: maybe they're saving his battle for a pimp spot because it ends in a steal. Meaning there's no danger of him getting shortclipped. TBH, that's the worst thing that can happen to an artist on this show. 

• Like 2

Todd did a surprise livestream over at the FB group, and he mentioned in passing that he might have the longest gap between his audition and battle round amongst the contestants this season. I don't know if we're supposed to take this as confirmation that his battle round will be the last one aired on April 6, but it's something to keep in mind for sure.

16 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Just came across this post from Brooke Tilghman in 2016. Todd recorded a couple of gorgeous covers for his wife on their anniversary. This should hopefully tide us over till April 6. 🤗

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154024193088027&id=659433026

Oohhh I didn't know those covers existed :w00tbounce: I really like it 

• Like 1