Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Todd has overwhelmingly reached 1 million views on facebook followed by a distant 700k views from Toneisha. Quite impressive. I hope that will translate to more votes for him in the finale.

Finally! OK, I get the criticisms here, his voice seems drowned out by the backing track.... but come on y'all, did you hear the beginning of this? GORGEOUS!    I really think this is the

I've been trying to find a way to summarize this journey we had supporting Todd, and I think the best way to put it is: I am grateful.   I am grateful that Todd took the plunge and went for

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Not the best sound quality, but it's better than nothing 

An impromptu poolside singalong! ❤️

Songlist:

1:20 - Todd & T-Storm - Take Me Home Country Roads (John Denver)

4:10 - Todd & T-Storm - Jolene (Dolly Parton)

8:36 - T-Storm - If I Ain't Got You (Alicia Keys)

12:18 - T-Storm - Blackbird (The Beatles)

16:48 - Todd & T-Storm - Amazing Grace (Traditional)

20:45 - T-Storm - Just Like an Angel (Original)

24:37 - T-Storm - I don't recognize the song, probably an original but I can't identify it.

They also sang a snippet of Hey Jude, which sounds gorgeous, and if there is a song they could collaborate on, that would be a perfect choice!

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 4

This photo was already posted here but Todd implied in this tweet that he's still in limbo label-wise. I guess I'm not surprised, but honestly, with the amount of stuff happening with him in the past 3 months, it didn't feel like he's in a standstill, which is good. Still, UMG needs to drop him already if they're not gonna pick him up.

Edited by Teraginn

If y'all didn't notice from the previous livestream..... Sela Ward was actually watching Todd and Thunderstorm duet behind the camera. I think she was there to film some promo stuff with Todd for Meridian.

• Like 1

Big news!!!

I am currently asking if this is available to ship worldwide. More updates to come!

Song list:

Love, Me (Collin Raye)

Anymore (Travis Tritt)

Uncloudy Day (Hymn)

I Can Only Imagine (MercyMe)

Chain Breaker (Zach Williams) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

I placed my order for the CD. I ordered an autographed one for $20, plus a shipping fee of $3, which Brooke said will stay the same for me even though I am international. Can't wait to get my hands on the CD!

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Big news!!!

I am currently asking if this is available to ship worldwide. More updates to come!

Song list:

Love, Me (Collin Raye)

Anymore (Travis Tritt)

Uncloudy Day (Hymn)

I Can Only Imagine (MercyMe)

Chain Breaker (Zach Williams) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Big news {unavailable FB post}

3 hours ago, David68 said:

Big news {unavailable FB post}

Todd had to delete the announcement for his cover CD because so many people are ordering it and he had to handle the deliveries himself. :dead:

Good sign though!

Ah I see...that's a shame. Hopefully the covers will transfer to the actual album. I don't buy hard copied albums thats why lol. I prefer streaming. Thanks MJ.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Ah I see...that's a shame. Hopefully the covers will transfer to the actual album. I don't buy hard copied albums thats why lol. I prefer streaming. Thanks MJ.

I'm a completionist so I HAD to get it, especially since the songs there are exclusively gonna be on the CD only. I get the hardcopy thing though. I'll probably digitize the album the moment it arrives, which hopefully will be within the next three months. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Interesting article that Todd shared on FB. It looks like there's some hubbub over a clause in the FB user guidelines that might affect musicians who livestream on FB.

My thoughts:

1. Despite what some people said, this clause has already been in the guidelines for quite some time now. Fortunately it has yet to hit Todd.

2. I think the clause was made to clamp down on DJs who have been using FB to livestream gigs while using copyrighted music. And while Todd does use backing tracks in his streams sometimes, all he has to do to not get struck is to get his musician friends to back him up to do a livestream. But that's not a guarantee, given the vagueness of the clause.

3. Or he can just switch to YouTube or the other various livestreaming sites available. Parler was mentioned a couple of times in the comments of the post, haven't tried that though yet. Switching to YT will have the benefit of directing more traffic to his channel, so I would prefer that his livestreams be done there.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

If y'all are still itching to see footage from Todd's concert, check out this recent post on Todd's page. He's crowd sourcing videos from his concert. There's some really cool footage in the comments, so better go ahead and watch them because I'm pretty sure Todd will delete this post soon. 😁😁😁

Official announcement for Todd and Brooke's upcoming book! It is titled Every Little Win, and it will be published under Nelson Books, an offshoot of Harper Collins Christian Publishing. Congrats Todd!!!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 12:33 PM, Teraginn said:

Official announcement for Todd and Brooke's upcoming book! It is titled Every Little Win, and it will be published under Nelson Books, an offshoot of Harper Collins Christian Publishing. Congrats Todd!!!

Congrats Todd !!! I hope you have bright days ahead waiting for you.