Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

7 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

After snooping around, my prediction is that he's gonna meet with the writer who is authoring a book about him and his wife. Todd's got his finger in a lot of pies.😁

I straight-up forgot the book thing was happening - fingers crossed the meeting goes well.

• Like 1

3Mg7ACb.jpg

Todd just finished recording a cover in his hotel room which he first posted in the Team Todd FB group! The video will be up on his public music page and YouTube soon, but to incentivize those who haven't joined yet, I'm not gonna tell what song it is. 😈 All I'm gonna say is it's from one of my favorite new artists from the last 5 years, and I honestly never thought Todd would know about him till he did this cover, so it was a huge surprise for me! Stay tuned! 😁

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

3Mg7ACb.jpg

Todd just finished recording a cover in his hotel room which he first posted in the Team Todd FB group! The video will be up on his public music page and YouTube soon, but to incentivize those who haven't joined yet, I'm not gonna tell what song it is. 😈 All I'm gonna say is it's from one of my favorite new artists from the last 5 years, and I honestly never thought Todd would know about him till he did this cover, so it was a huge surprise for me! Stay tuned! 😁

My favorite voice alumni covering my favorite artist :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Archanium said:

My favorite voice alumni covering my favorite artist :wub:

He sounds remarkably great singing that particular song too! Did not expect it at all. I guess Todd just has that naturally emotive voice that translates well to equally emotive songs. 🙂

• Like 1

Very quick update livestream!

- He's around a few weeks or a month away to finally having a website dedicated to his music and merch.

- He asking for prayers and positive thoughts regarding the plans that he's working on (i.e. book and TV deal). He's gonna have a busy couple of weeks ahead regarding those.

- He's been using the downtime between his concerts to travel to Nashville and work on demos and music, and he promised that music is coming as soon as he can get it out. He will continue making covers here and there to keep us entertained while we wait.

- He also says to get excited about the cover that he's gonna release very soon (not the one on the Team Todd group; he says that it's "a song that not a lot of people know but I hope one day a lot of people do."

• Like 1

Todd covering Grow As We Go by the brilliant Ben Platt.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love that he chose this song because it is representative of his life story. 

Also, this was recorded from his hotel room and he had to edit it himself, so forgive the quality. 😅

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Todd covering Grow As We Go by the brilliant Ben Platt.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love that he chose this song because it is representative of his life story. 

Also, this was recorded from his hotel room and he had to edit it himself, so forgive the quality. 😅

simon cowell i think im having a heart attack GIF by America's Got Talent

(I'm a huge Ben Platt fan so saying I'm freaking out right now might be an understatement)

• Like 1

Todd and Brooke popped in for a quick live, and it looks like they're gonna be driving together to Montana for their business/pleasure trip. They promised to do more of these quick lives once or twice a day to document the trip.

Brooke also mentioned that Todd has been writing some great songs, listening to demos and working with other musicians while he's in Tennessee! ❤️

• Like 2

Guy and Amber Lia, the couple who are pitching Todd and Brooke's TV show, are joining them on their Montana trip along with Tricia Goyer, the writer of their book, and her husband. They weren't kidding when they said this is a business/pleasure trip. 😆

• Like 2

Todd gave an improptu set for his vacation buddies and Brooke recorded it in an FB Live! ❤️

Songlist:

00:00 - Take Me Home Country Roads (John Denver)

06:42 - The River (Garth Brooks)

11:33 - Anymore (Travis Tritt)

17:18 - Broken Halos (Chris Stapleton)

21:56 -  Love, Me (Collin Raye)

26:27 - Cinderella (Steven Curtis Chapman) - Brooke gave me a shoutout here since she knows I've been itching to hear Todd sing this! ❤️❤️❤️ Love his voice on this one!

33:52 - Grow As We Go (Ben Platt) - Apparently we have Eagan to thank for introducing Todd to this song. ❤️

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

26:27 - Cinderella (Steven Curtis Chapman) - Brooke gave me a shoutout here since she knows I've been itching to hear Todd sing this! ❤️❤️❤️ Love his voice on this one!

Congrats :lmao:

So glad that they decided to record the set, it's been awhile since the last livestream concert. 

Can't wait to hear the next cover that he seemed so excited about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Archanium said:

Congrats :lmao:

So glad that they decided to record the set, it's been awhile since the last livestream concert. 

Can't wait to hear the next cover that he seemed so excited about. 

Same! Based on what I've heard, I think it might be a cover of one of the unreleased demos he's heard while recording in Nashville.

Together again for the first time since KOs were filmed prepandemic! Crazy!

Interesting that they met in Meridian instead of Pigeon Forge. Are they planning on doing something before the concert? Something music-related perhaps? One can hope. 😇

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Together again for the first time since KOs were filmed prepandemic! Crazy!

Interesting that they met in Meridian instead of Pigeon Forge. Are they planning on doing something before the concert? Something music-related perhaps? One can hope. 😇

Please make it happen 

• Like 1