idolforums.com
Summer Overby

Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GeorgeGriffin said:

Fact: Todd is one of the best country singer the voice ever had

I still hesitate to call him a country artist, but I get the sentiment! 

You're new here! Would you like to be added to the fan list?

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

I still hesitate to call him a country artist, but I get the sentiment! 

You're new here! Would you like to be added to the fan list?

sure !!

Hope y'all are being patient as Todd plans out his debut record, whatever that may be! 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Hope y'all are being patient as Todd plans out his debut record, whatever that may be! 😁

I won't give up on you, Todd :))

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Archanium said:

I won't give up on you, Todd :))

Love to hear it! 😁

Also, he would slay that song now that I think of it! 

News Update!

- Todd is planning on setting up an online store for his merch soon, he's just gonna figure out how to ship his stuff.

- Jon and him will be singing a full-length version of Ghost in this House on the concert, and Jon will be doing his own live set.

- his sons may be joining him on the show for a couple of performances! 

- Todd has been on vocal rest since Sunday because he's been singing nonstop since last week. Better protect that voice Todd!

- Todd has been using half of his concert to do some ministering and singing gospel music. Who says you can't combine your passions?

- Todd mentioned that he's been talking with the concert people about possibly extending his residency past July! :clap:

- Todd has been in conversations with labels regarding an album, and he will be meeting with some of them later this week. :clap::clap:

- Todd is planning on recording some of his Voice songs and putting them out exclusively on a CD! :clap::clap::clap:

While I am excited about the last piece of news, I have mixed feelings about it being exclusive on CDs because I feel like Todd will miss an opportunity to establish his digital music presence (especially on Spotify) if he does that. Think of the additional streams he can get if he had a Voice cover EP on his Spotify. Also, us international viewers may miss out on that CD if they don't ship internationally. Todd said that the reason he did this is because he doesn't want to be known as a cover artist, so he's limiting the amount of covers that he puts out digitally, which is a valid reason, but I still think he may be alienating some of his fans by doing this. JMO.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

News Update!

- Todd is planning on setting up an online store for his merch soon, he's just gonna figure out how to ship his stuff.

- Jon and him will be singing a full-length version of Ghost in this House on the concert, and Jon will be doing his own live set.

- Todd has been on vocal rest since Sunday because he's been singing nonstop since last week. Better protect that voice Todd!

- Todd has been using half of his concert to do some ministering and singing gospel music. Who says you can't combine your passions?

- Todd mentioned that he's been talking with the concert people about possibly extending his residency past July! :clap:

- Todd has been in conversations with labels regarding an album, and he will be meeting with some of them later this week. :clap::clap:

- Todd is planning on recording some of his Voice songs and putting them out exclusively on a CD! :clap::clap::clap:

While I am excited about the last piece of news, I have mixed feelings about it being exclusive on CDs because I feel like Todd will miss an opportunity to establish his digital music presence (especially on Spotify) if he does that. Think of the additional streams he can get if he had a Voice cover EP on his Spotify. Also, us international viewers may miss out on that CD if they don't ship internationally. Todd said that the reason he did this is because he doesn't want to be known as a cover artist, so he's limiting the amount of covers that he puts out digitally, which is a valid reason, but I still think he may be alienating some of his fans by doing this. JMO.

Exciting news! Yeah I agree with the last part, me want to hear those records too 😢

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

News Update!

You may want to reach Todd about that. I want to hear the recordings too. :(  Maybe he can address streaming concerns (if he has) in his next Facebook live.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

You may want to reach Todd about that. I want to hear the recordings too. :(  Maybe he can address streaming concerns (if he has) in his next Facebook live.

Oh, I thought you were American for some reason so I thought you'd have more access than me, LOL.

I did comment on the group about at least making sure that the CD ships internationally. I might open that discussion through a post there, but I'll run it by Brooke first. 

Edited by mjdolorico

4 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Oh, I thought you were American for some reason so I thought you'd have more access than me, LOL.

I did comment on the group about at least making sure that the CD ships internationally. I might open that discussion through a post there, but I'll run it by Brooke first. 

Oh no. I am in the U.S. LOL I just don't listen to CDs. 😆

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

Oh no. I am in the U.S. LOL I just don't listen to CDs. 😆

Ah, gotcha! 

I have nothing against CDs, but for me it just doesn't make sense to limit a music release to that format only, especially for a new artist that's just establishing his brand. You need to appeal to both physical and digital music consumers nowadays.

Edited by mjdolorico

An original worship song that Todd wrote years ago and shared from his FB page recently. 🙂

• Like 1

AbjTq7H.jpg

It's time for another round of concerts in Pigeon Forge, and Todd's family is ready to rock out!

• Like 1

ULCUMsi.jpg

Some shots of Todd last night with his guest stars, namely Jon Mullins and his entire family, especially Eagan, who did a duet with Todd, and Asher, who gave a rousing rap performance. :clap:

• Like 1

Some concerning news regarding Todd's church.

Let's hope none of the Tilghmans caught it and passed it on to Todd. 😷😷😷😷

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

Some concerning news regarding Todd's church.

Let's hope none of the Tilghmans caught it and passed it on to Todd. 😷😷😷😷

Oh God, I hope they're all safe. 

• Like 1

That is very troubling...yikes. Glad they still are making up the service online though. But I hope they are not sick.

• Like 1

Let's be real though, Todd is probably in more danger of COVID-19 in Tennessee. We can only hope that all the audience members are practicing good hygiene at the very least.

9 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

https://www.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice/videos/1361532404058048

Todd's Voice supercut video is finally here!

Man, I wish he'd been around for S19 (I want to see how his energy translates to a bigger stage and not at home and my hometown's on a mandatory mask order so driving out of state to Tennessee to watch Todd won't be happening). Hopefully we get the supercuts for the rest of the finalists soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Man, I wish he'd been around for S19 (I want to see how his energy translates to a bigger stage and not at home and my hometown's on a mandatory mask order so driving out of state to Tennessee to watch Todd won't be happening). Hopefully we get the supercuts for the rest of the finalists soon.

Same, though I have a larger distance barrier. 😢

I'm just gonna repost these videos so you'll have a taste of Todd on a live stage. 

I also saw footage of Todd singing We've Got Tonight and Glory of Love on the concert in the FB group. I honestly think he sounds 10x better there than on The Voice. Oh what could have been. Now I'm sad again. 😭 #loljk

Edited by mjdolorico