Jump to content
idolforums.com
Summer Overby

Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Y'ALL. Better sit down for some more HUMONGOUS NEWS.

 

 

Guy and Amber Lia, a couple from LA who has ties to various production companies, has expressed interest in pitching a reality show centered around Todd's family! Yes you heard me! But for this to become a reality, we need to get buzz! If y'all could make a post about wanting to watch a show about the Tilghmans on your favorite social media platform and use the hashtag #TilghmansOnTV, we may just make this dream come true for Todd!

 

Todd says if this show materializes, he will incorporate his faith and his music career into the show. And let's face it, a TV show is always a great way to attract new people to his music. So for that, I am extremely excited!

 

First Eagan on Making It, then Todd on The Voice, now this? Will the Tilghmans ever escape reality TV? Stay tuned!

 

As cool of an opportunity as that would be for Todd, I'm a little worried about the ramifications that might have on the younger kids' mental well-being (getting followed around by cameras is stressful enough for anyone, let alone potentially having your growing-up awkward phases broadcasted on TV); the Tilghmans do seem to be caring parents so I hope they make the choice that's best for them as a family.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Holy jeez. A TV show?! I had a feeling when I first saw Todd perform during the blinds, he and his family will be in a spotlight for a while after The Voice. Good for them. That being said, I agree with what @VintageVoiceis saying regarding the kids. It might be a bit stressful for them. If the whole family gives the ok for that reality show, I hope the producers treat it vlog style -- a similar approach to Roman Atwood. That way the parents and the kids have more freedom when recording. 

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

As cool of an opportunity as that would be for Todd, I'm a little worried about the ramifications that might have on the younger kids' mental well-being (getting followed around by cameras is stressful enough for anyone, let alone potentially having your growing-up awkward phases broadcasted on TV); the Tilghmans do seem to be caring parents so I hope they make the choice that's best for them as a family.

 

4 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

Holy jeez. A TV show?! I had a feeling when I first saw Todd perform during the blinds, he and his family will be in a spotlight for a while after The Voice. Good for them. That being said, I agree with what @VintageVoiceis saying regarding the kids. It might be a bit stressful for them. If the whole family gives the ok for that reality show, I hope the producers treat it vlog style -- a similar approach to Roman Atwood. That way the parents and the kids have more freedom when recording.

 

Based on what I've heard from certain people, it looks like the show will focus on Todd's transition into music, among other things, so we might not need to worry about overexposure with the kids. Either way, I hope that if this gets greenlit, Todd and Brooke will have control over what gets shown in the show.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went through the ITunes Top 1500 on Kworb, and look what I found. "Long Way Home" got a sudden "holy jump!" What caused this?

ToddTilghmanBoost.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I just went through the ITunes Top 1500 on Kworb, and look what I found. "Long Way Home" got a sudden "holy jump!" What caused this?

ToddTilghmanBoost.png

 

God? JK LOL.

 

It's probably just Ryan Innes's article boosting it a little bit. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

 

God? JK LOL.

 

It's probably just Ryan Innes's article boosting it a little bit. 

https://www.deseret.com/entertainment/2020/6/15/21286728/songland-nbc-lady-antebellum-lady-a-ryan-innes-utah-the-voice-long-way-home-todd-tilghman

 

The article in question if anyone's curious - Todd features about two-thirds of the way into the article. Happy that Ryan's finally getting the recognition he deserves as a songwriter (and that the song is taking a #holyhop up the charts).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

https://www.deseret.com/entertainment/2020/6/15/21286728/songland-nbc-lady-antebellum-lady-a-ryan-innes-utah-the-voice-long-way-home-todd-tilghman

 

The article in question if anyone's curious - Todd features about two-thirds of the way into the article. Happy that Ryan's finally getting the recognition he deserves as a songwriter (and that the song is taking a #holyhop up the charts).

 

I could've sworn I posted that article in this thread already, thank you for sharing it!

 

Ryan seems very happy with Todd's interpretation of his song and I'm glad they're both benefitting from its success.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Todd did a photoshoot yesterday. Maybe it's key art for a future EP/single? One can dream!

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Todd just broke 100K listens for his 2 Voice singles on his new Spotify page. Hopefully we can add more to his discography soon! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Archanium said:

 

He sounded great singing the national anthem.

 

So true! His voice was on point last night. He sounded very clear and resonant. 

 

 

I checked other videos that were much further away from him (like from the other side of the speedway), and he sounded just as clear as in this video. He wasn't kidding when he said he has a huge voice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Todd made good on his promise of dueting with his son Eagan, just in time for Father's Day! 💙

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I wonder what song he performed. Can't wait to find out.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eww Huckabee 😷 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey y'all! Been busy all week preparing for my birthday but I got here just in time to catch these! Normally I wouldn't watch Huckabee, but I think this is a good enough reason to do so!

 

 

 

 

We never got to see Todd sing live on The Voice stage, so I guess this is a taste of what could have been if the season did not get affected by COVID-19. He sounds amazing! ❤️

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Hey y'all! Been busy all week preparing for my birthday but I got here just in time to catch these! Normally I wouldn't watch Huckabee, but I think this is a good enough reason to do so!

 

 

 

 

We never got to see Todd sing live on The Voice stage, so I guess this is a taste of what could have been if the season did not get affected by COVID-19. He sounds amazing! ❤️

 

 

Amazing performance :wub:

 

And Happy Birthday mj 🎉🎉

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...