idolforums.com
Summer Overby

Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

As I predicted, the fan group just broke 20K members before Monday. An incredible feat considering it's been barely a week since we saw Todd, and the group is set on private, limiting its scope on FB. Word really got around in Mississippi. Now if only Todd actually made it to lives... 🤔🤔🤔

ojfnNUC.jpg

2 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

As I predicted, the fan group just broke 20K members before Monday. An incredible feat considering it's been barely a week since we saw Todd, and the group is set on private, limiting its scope on FB. Word really got around in Mississippi. Now if only Todd actually made it to lives... 🤔🤔🤔

ojfnNUC.jpg

That's impressive. 😮

but I'm so worried about his chance of making lives.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Archanium said:

That's impressive. 😮

but I'm so worried about his chance of making lives.

Let's see what we can gather from the spoilers we have so far:

We know 5 of the 6 people on Team Blake for the KO's. 

There is strong evidence that Todd was at the Voice hotel during KO filming. But then again, so did the other Todd, Todd Michael Hall. They may be even roommates, according to Todd T's social media.

This could mean one of them won their battle and the other is Blake's battle save. 

Let's pray Todd T won his battle. 🙌

Additional thought: if Todd won his battle, he would be facing country-AF Cam Spinks. It would be interesting and nerve-wracking to see what Blake would choose for his team this season. 

Edited by mjdolorico

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

Let's see what we can gather from the spoilers we have so far:

Reveal hidden contents

We know 5 of the 6 people on Team Blake for the KO's. 

There is strong evidence that Todd was at the Voice hotel during KO filming. But then again, so did the other Todd, Todd Michael Hall. They may be even roommates, according to Todd T's social media.

This could mean one of them won their battle and the other is Blake's battle save. 

Let's pray Todd T won his battle. 🙌

Additional thought: if Todd won his battle, he would be facing country-AF Cam Spinks. It would be interesting and nerve-wracking to see what Blake would choose for his team this season. 

The chance that he would go against Cam Spinks is the reason why I'm so worried. He prob would have better chance surviving the 4-way KO than going against Cam

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Archanium said:

Reveal hidden contents

The chance that he would go against Cam Spinks is the reason why I'm so worried. He prob would have better chance surviving the 4-way KO than going against Cam

True, but after seeing how hardcore Todd's family has been promoting him all over Mississippi and on social media..... I can't help but feel very at ease about his chances. Probably jinxing him right now by saying that, but it is what it is. 😄

Edit: 

Another possibility for Todd is that he's Nick's battle steal. While it'll be probably fine for Todd to be on the TCO coach's team, I'd much rather want him on Team Blake. 

Edited by mjdolorico

Posted (edited)

A sneak peek into Todd's day job as a pastor. 🙂

In his sermon, he told the story of his Voice experience, how it gave him a new lease in life and a new direction to pursue, and how he dealt with the inevitable positivity and negativity that comes with it.

Edited by mjdolorico

So the FB Live that he did yesterday was only for the people in his FB fan group. It was a pretty quick livestream, and he kept being interrupted by his adorable kids, but he thanked everyone for the very positive reception he's been getting so far on the show. He also reminded everyone to DL the Voice App and keep on watching for him, which to me is a very likely indicator that he made lives, but we shall see. 

• Like 1

Todd will do an Instagram Live tonight at 9PM. See y'all there! 

As Someone648 said in the spoiler thread, our suspicions about Todd making it to KOs turned out to be correct!

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Here are some of the merch that Todd's family has been sending out to his fans. Either they're really capitalizing on the exposure, or they're preparing #TeamTodd for the live shows. 😇

b0imCix.jpg

GyTTeA7.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Summer Overby said:

I am so ready to know but I keep thinking He made it to the live shows. 

😏 I mean, you tell me, after seeing all the merch they've been sending out. 😉

• Like 1

I can’t wait to see him on the voice again he did fantastic in his audition

• Like 1

Todd's been getting some local gigs around Mississippi since his audition aired, which is very exciting considering he hasn't performed anywhere outside church and The Voice. 

One particular gig did give me pause for a bit, this particular one, but after consulting the spoiler thread, I don't think this will conflict with the Voice live shows, so Todd is still very much in the running for that. 🙂

Posted (edited)

Todd just announced on the FB group that several of his gigs got cancelled in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. No word yet on how that will affect the Voice live shows. Someone on the livestream also mentioned that there are currently 6 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Mississippi alone. Stay safe everyone! 

Edited by mjdolorico

Posted (edited)

A preview of the battles was played after the blind auditions tonight and although we didn't see Todd, we can infer some stuff.

The Team Blake battle pairings we saw in the preview are (winners bolded):

Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall

Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie

Cam Spinks vs. Kailey Abel

That leaves us with Todd possibly facing Toneisha Harris, Jacob Daniel Murphy, or Jon Mullins. Genre-wise, it makes much more sense to pair Todd with Jon. Not to mention that we do know that Toneisha won her battle, so she couldn't be paired with Todd if our suspicions about Todd being at the KOs was correct. We shall see soon enough.

Edited by mjdolorico

Posted (edited)

One of my friends caught it on the preview they showed of the battles. 

Edited by Summer Overby
  • Like 1

Just now, Summer Overby said:

One of my friends caught it on the preview they showed of the battles. 

They caught him? Can they remember who they saw or provide a screenshot?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Summer Overby said:

FB_IMG_1584411939316.jpg.d04d56ce54500edac3497e9149c49d3a.jpg

There's our guy! #TheToddfather 

May I share this pic to the FB group?

Edited by mjdolorico

I don't know about y'all, but these are some crazy stats for a FB fan group that is only a month old. 

0VbSIIJ.jpg