Jump to content
idolforums.com
Summer Overby

Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Recommended Posts

Couldn't watch it live :kalancry:

 

Based on the comments, I thought he did bad on his cover, but after watching his performance on twitter... I think it was fine. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The unexpected demands of filming a popular TV show from home + prepping for livestreams for his fans + normal work as a pastor + juggling life with eight kids = honestly, it's a miracle he isn't bald from stress.

 

Yep. Honestly, props to every S18 artists for pulling off this at-home season despite knowing very little about TV production.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Couldn't watch it live :kalancry:

 

Based on the comments, I thought he did bad on his cover, but after watching his performance on twitter... I think it was fine. 

 

He may have set the bar high for himself.

 

The reception for his original seems good at least. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Finally!

OK, I get the criticisms here, his voice seems drowned out by the backing track.... but come on y'all, did you hear the beginning of this? GORGEOUS! 

 

I really think this is the song Todd believed the most in when he's singing it. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Long Way Home is currently #60 on iTunes

EDIT: He's now #13.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Long Way Home is currently #60 on iTunes

EDIT: He's now #13.

 

WHAT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Archanium said:

I really like his original :wub:

 

Better than I was expecting, for sure!

Thunderstorm may have this game in the bag, but I'm glad Todd got to represent who he is with America. Here's to whatever happens tomorrow!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vote as hard as we can  for our guy  tonight lets get him the win  we can all do this

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you checked Twitter and Todd's tweets are leading by a good chunk even though he's been lukewarm on that platform all season

 

2IH.gif

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're really holding off on posting FB videos, probably coz Team Todd will break their feed. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

Long Way Home is currently #2 on iTunes.

 

King!!!! 😍😍😍😍

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Todd unpacking the extremely hectic week leading up to his finale performances. He looks so tired,  poor guy. After all of this, he needs to rest for like a week. 

 

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

Todd unpacking the extremely hectic week leading up to his finale performances. He looks so tired,  poor guy. After all of this, he needs to rest for like a week. 

 

 

 

Jeez he looks terrible. Being one of the two oldest finalists in the show's history, I can tell the preperation and all of the extra behind the scenes are really taking a toll on Todd. I am more concerned of his stress level.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Todd at number #1:clap:

 

26 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Todd is already dominating the iTunes chart by reaching the #1 spot.

 

Bless :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is always so humble and sincere towards his fans. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Jeez he looks terrible. Being one of the two oldest finalists in the show's history, I can tell the preperation and all of the extra behind the scenes are really taking a toll on Todd. I am more concerned of his stress level.

 

It'll all be over soon.

 

He at least achieved what he set out to do on this show. And if you listened towards the end of the stream, he actually managed to get some contacts due to his appearance on the show that could prove fruitful in the future, music-wise. He ain't done with music, win or lose. 🙂

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

He is always so humble and sincere towards his fans. 

 

Just one of the many things to love about him. ❤️

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voting is officially over for the season!

 

Team Todd has done such a tremendous job supporting our man all season long!

 

Now we wait..... 😱😱😱😱

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Voting is officially over for the season!

 

Team Todd has done such a tremendous job supporting our man all season long!

 

Now we wait..... 😱😱😱😱

 

nervous spongebob gif GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...