Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

I think it's a private album. So you can't share it with anyone unless you're an FB friend of the owner. 

Anyway, I managed to get some more pics of Todd's watch party. They managed to rent out the Temple Theater, which is apparently a culturally significant site in Meridian. George Strait, Waylon Jennings, Alabama and Elvis are just some of the country greats who graced this stage. It's an excellent setting for Todd's family and friends to celebrate his Voice appearance. 

CopB8cD.jpg

vQDvWCE.jpg

zWg5y0z.jpg

That may be it. I got it his wife's page and we are fb friends. 

1 hour ago, Summer Overby said:

I will say this since I do know him and his family personally I may not post alot of personal info I see. I just feel weird about doing that but if y'all see things you want to poat go right ahead. 

That's completely understandable. The pics I shared were public so I thought it was fair game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Summer Overby said:

And just seeing how pumped they were last night I want to say almost gives it away. Haha 

I mean, would you rent out an entire theater just so everyone can watch your Voice performance if you didn't go very deep in the game? 

I'm probably jinxing him by saying that.... But just saying. LOL. 

2 hours ago, Summer Overby said:

Well actually they didnt charge them to hold the party there.  Wveryone around town has been volunteering to do whatever for them to yesterday extra special for them but I still have that feeling he will go far. 

That's so sweet of Meridian! 

Someone recorded the watch party at the Temple last night, and the excitement there is as palpable as the whole city's. 😁

25 minutes ago, Summer Overby said:

Yes my whole fb page was flooded last night and this morning of videos everyone took last night at the temple and at home haha. I didn't get to go last night but hopefully will get to go to the next one. 

Feel free to share pics and vids when you do go watch at the next watchparty!

• Like 1

It's been a while since I saw a Voice artist being supported so vocally by their hometown the way Meridian is supporting Todd right now. Even the Meridian mayor and Mississippi governor shared his audition on their profiles. Hopefully this will translate into votes when the time comes. 

Ejk9iv4.jpg

XMMex46.jpg

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

It's been a while since I saw a Voice artist being supported so vocally by their hometown the way Meridian is supporting Todd right now. Even the Meridian mayor and Mississippi governor shared his audition on their profiles. Hopefully this will translate into votes when the time comes. 

I hope so too. 

Y'all...... I just got added to a private fan group for Todd on FB, and it already has 12K members! That's the largest number I've seen from any Voice artist fan group I ever joined so far, and even more impressive considering it was created only two and a half weeks ago, way before the premiere.  

rOvOJp7.jpg

EGQX3E0.jpg

4 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Y'all...... I just got added to a private fan group for Todd on FB, and it already has 12K members! That's the largest number I've seen from any Voice artist fan group I ever joined so far, and even more impressive considering it was created only two and a half weeks ago, way before the premiere.  

rOvOJp7.jpg

EGQX3E0.jpg

Yes I was added to it when they created it and thought at first it was going to be for close friends and family but thats all over with now haha. 

So Brooke, Todd's wife, did a Facebook Live, where she mentioned in passing that they need our help in voting for Todd when the time comes. She even mentioned some voting methods. It almost sounds like Brooke knows that Todd made it to live rounds. Or maybe I'm just reading into it too much. Either way, just wanted to point it out. 😇

• Like 1

A lot of Mississippi people on FB have decided to include a Voice #TeamTodd graphic on their profile pics as a way of showing support for Todd. They're campaigning real hard for him. And it's not even voting rounds yet! 😂

f40ivi2.jpg

Edited by mjdolorico

Found this fan instagram account for Todd. 😁 #TheToddfather

https://instagram.com/pastor_todd_father?igshid=1nt1e9avdqv8i

Also, the fan group gained 5K new followers since I joined a few days ago. 😳 I wouldn't be surprised if it broke 20K before Monday. 

22 hours ago, Summer Overby said:

Haha yes I put it on mine too. Yes i noticed that too. I am really hoping my gut feeeling is right that he made it to the lives. It was funny she was doing a makeup video today and tou could here him sing friends in low places (his shower song) haha

I saw that! Love seeing this regular, normal side of Todd.