Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

55 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Hollyhoppers:lmao:

Imo, his song choice was one of the better ones last night. 

He definitely got the best choice for his voice out of Team Blake.

I think Todd may have said what he said on the live because as positive as the reception was on FB, there were a LOT of comments wishing he'd sing something more like his previous songs. People can be hard to please sometimes.

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

He definitely got the best choice for his voice out of Team Blake.

I think Todd may have said what he said on the live because as positive as the reception was on FB, there were a LOT of comments wishing he'd sing something more like his previous songs. People can be hard to please sometimes.

It's fine, Todd can get the best song he could possibly get and some people would still not be pleased with the song choice. Hopefully they are still giving their votes to Todd. 

36 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

It doesn’t matter what he sings if he sings it well he did amazing then that’s what counts

True, and we need more people like you. 

• Like 1

Aaaaaand voting is closed.

I have to say, the people on the Team TODD FB group SHOWED. UP. So many shared screenshots of their apps, used their business, personal, or gaming addresses, and shared videos of themselves enjoying Todd's performance. There's even one small business that did a raffle where 4 lucky people who shared proof that they voted will receive cupcakes. I am feeling really good about the support Todd is getting. 

And now we wait.... 😇

• Like 1

If any of you are in the private group.... Brooke just posted a video of Todd rehearsing Glory of Love in his house, and I honestly love the raw quality of that video just a little more than the processed version we got. Both versions are great though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

If any of you are in the private group.... Brooke just posted a video of Todd rehearsing Glory of Love in his house, and I honestly love the raw quality of that video just a little more than the processed version we got. Both versions are great though.

Do you have the link? I really enjoyed him last night, so I would like to see the more raw version.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do you have the link? I really enjoyed him last night, so I would like to see the more raw version.

I can't share it because of the privacy setting. :( I'll see what I can do though. 

31 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Checked YouTube - as of 11 AM EST, Todd is (unfortunately) dead last in terms of views. However, he's only gotten 39 dislikes vs. 2k+ likes, so that's a relief.

Yeah, older bearded males on Team Blake usually don't do well on Youtube. It seems like those who happened to watch the video, ended up enjoying it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Archanium said:

Yeah, older bearded males on Team Blake usually don't do well on Youtube. It seems like those who happened to watch the video, ended up enjoying it. 

He is second highest of the team on Instagram though (Joanna is running away with it on Team Blake, but I don't remember if she's higher than Megan or not).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He is second highest of the team on Instagram though (Joanna is running away with it on Team Blake, but I don't remember if she's higher than Megan or not).

That's kinda surprising tbh, I was expecting big divas like Toneisha to attract a lot more views.  His video was posted last though, being the most recent post for the longest might help getting additional views. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That's kinda surprising tbh, I was expecting big divas like Toneisha to attract a lot more views.  His video was posted last though, being the most recent post for the longest might help getting additional views. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

I saw the video and his rehearsal became more special when he did it along with Winnie. She's so adorable and cute.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Checked YouTube - as of 11 AM EST, Todd is (unfortunately) dead last in terms of views. However, he's only gotten 39 dislikes vs. 2k+ likes, so that's a relief.

6 hours ago, Archanium said:

YouTube's older male bias always frustrated me. At least he's leading on FB by a LOT.

4 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I saw the video and his rehearsal became more special when he did it along with Winnie. She's so adorable and cute.

If America saw that last night, they would have voted in droves. 😂

• Like 1