Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
holinessss

AI18 - Social Media!

Recommended Posts

FB Views ~12hrs post-show

 

Arthur Gunn    886
Sam Diaz    481
Lauren Spencer-Smith    400
Francisco Martin    336
Dillon James    242
Jonny West    237


Kimmy Gabriela    202
Aliana Jester    193
Louis Knight    193
Jovin Webb    188


Olivia Ximines    166
Makayla Phillips    162
Sophia Wackerman    150
DeWayne Crocker Jr.    143
Julia Gargano    131
Grace Leer    125
Faith Becnel    121
Franklin Boone    120
Cyniah Elise    113
Nick Merico    109

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YT Views ~12hrs post-show

 

Arthur Gunn    214
Francisco Martin    119
Jonny West    90
Kimmy Gabriela    87
Sam Diaz    81


Louis Knight    69
Julia Gargano    68
Franklin Boone    66
Makayla Phillips    62


Dillon James    56
Cyniah Elise    56
Lauren Spencer-Smith    55
Sophia Wackerman    50
Olivia Ximines    50
Jovin Webb    47
Nick Merico    46
Grace Leer    45
Aliana Jester    42
Faith Becnel    39
DeWayne Crocker Jr.    32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Power Ranking based on the above metrics (average rank)

 

Arthur Gunn    1
Sam Diaz    3.4
Francisco Martin    3.8
Louis Knight    4.4
Jonny West    5
Dillon James    6.2

 

Lauren Spencer-Smith    8.4
Makayla Phillips    9.6
Julia Gargano    9.8

Sophia Wackerman    10.4
Kimmy Gabriela    10.8


Franklin Boone    13
Jovin Webb    13.2
Grace Leer    13.4
Olivia Ximines    13.4


Aliana Jester    16
Nick Merico    16.4
Cyniah Elise    16.6
DeWayne Crocker Jr.    17.6
Faith Becnel    17.6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a bit surprised Nick isn't doing better on social media. He seems like the type that would do well on Instagram. :haha: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, redwood79 said:

Wow, Cyniah's been discarded to the fodder pile it seems

yea, lauren/makayla really ate her up 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, redwood79 said:

Wow, Cyniah's been discarded to the fodder pile it seems

Considering her performance last night, I'm not surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2020 at 11:30 PM, holinessss said:

So this is how many IG followers each idol has gained up until tonight's show:

 

Arthur Gunn    182.2
Francisco Martin    95.5
Louis Knight    76.1
Sam Diaz    68.3
Dillon James    60.9

 

Jonny West    44.1
Julia Gargano    43.7
Lauren Spencer-Smith    42.7
Makayla Phillips    41.2


Sophia Wackerman    34.2
Grace Leer    33
Jovin Webb    19.8

 

On 4/27/2020 at 11:32 AM, holinessss said:

IG Followers gained ~12hrs post-show 

 

Arthur Gunn    7
Louis Knight    6.4
Sam Diaz    6.2
Dillon James    5.5
Francisco Martin    4.5
Jonny West    4.1


Sophia Wackerman    3.5
Julia Gargano    3.1


Grace Leer    2.3
Makayla Phillips    2
Franklin Boone    1.8
Jovin Webb    1.7

 

*** SPOILER *** so these two metrics were the most accurate, they are only off by 1 contestant - but "IG followers gained ~12hrs post-show" seem to be more so since the last 4 are very close 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2020 at 10:49 PM, holinessss said:

*** SPOILER *** so these two metrics were the most accurate, they are only off by 1 contestant - but "IG followers gained ~12hrs post-show" seem to be more so since the last 4 are very close 

now knowing that it was makayla that needed the save, this "IG followers gained ~12hrs post-show" may be onto something...

 

and honestly, this may already be the T6 + 1 between julia/sophia 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOMEWARD BOUND!
YT Views ~12hrs Post   FB Views ~12hrs Post   IG Likes ~12hrs Post   IG Followers Gained ~12hrs Post   IG Followers Gained Pre Season
Arthur Gunn 308   Arthur Gunn 1400   Arthur Gunn 25.4   Arthur Gunn 9   Arthur Gunn 209.2
Francisco Martin 103   Makayla Phillips 444   Francisco Martin 15.2   Dillon James 5.2   Francisco Martin 109
Makayla Phillips 92   Sam Diaz 382   Julia Gargano 14.1   Francisco Martin 5   Louis Knight 93
Sam Diaz 86   Grace Leer 312   Louis Knight 13.3   Sam Diaz 5   Sam Diaz 85.8
Jonny West 77   Julia Gargano 310   Makayla Phillips 13   Julia Gargano 4.1   Dillon James 77.6
Julia Gargano 74   Jonny West 212   Jonny West 12.3   Jonny West 3.9   Jonny West 56.7
Louis Knight 71   Francisco Martin 182   Sam Diaz 12.3   Louis Knight 3.9   Julia Gargano 55.1
Dillon James 57   Dillon James 163   Grace Leer 10.9   Sophia James 3.3   Makayla Phillips 49.2
Sophia James 56   Louis Knight 162   Dillon James 9.9   Makayla Phillips 3   Sophia Wackerman 44.9
Grace Leer 47   Sophia James 127   Sophia James 9.9   Grace Leer 2.1   Grace Leer 40.2
Jovin Webb 41   Jovin Webb 116   Jovin Webb 6.9   Jovin Webb 1.6   Jovin Webb 24.8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

T10 ~12hr Power Ranking
Contestant YT FB IG IG 12 IG PS Power
Arthur Gunn 1 1 1 1 1 1
Francisco Martin 2 7 2 3 2 3.2
Sam Diaz 4 3 7 4 4 4.4
Julia Gargano 6 5 3 5 7 5.2
Makayla Phillips 3 2 5 9 8 5.4
Jonny West 5 6 6 6 6 5.8
Louis Knight 7 9 4 7 3 6
Dillon James 8 8 9 2 5 6.4
Grace Leer 10 4 8 10 10 8.4
Sophia James 9 10 10 8 9 9.2
Jovin Webb 11 11 11 11 11 11

 

Edited by holinessss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T10 ~12hr Power Ranking
Contestant IG IG 12 IG PS Power
Arthur Gunn 1 1 1 1.00
Francisco Martin 2 3 2 2.33
Louis Knight 4 7 3 4.67
Sam Diaz 7 4 4 5.00
Julia Gargano 3 5 7 5.00
Dillon James 9 2 5 5.33
Jonny West 6 6 6 6.00
Makayla Phillips 5 9 8 7.33
Sophia James 10 8 9 9.00
Grace Leer 8 10 10 9.33
Jovin Webb 11 11 11 11.00

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, holinessss said:

 

HOMEWARD BOUND!
YT Views ~12hrs Post   FB Views ~12hrs Post   IG Likes ~12hrs Post   IG Followers Gained ~12hrs Post   IG Followers Gained Pre Season
Arthur Gunn 308   Arthur Gunn 1400   Arthur Gunn 25.4   Arthur Gunn 9   Arthur Gunn 209.2
Francisco Martin 103   Makayla Phillips 444   Francisco Martin 15.2   Dillon James 5.2   Francisco Martin 109
Makayla Phillips 92   Sam Diaz 382   Julia Gargano 14.1   Francisco Martin 5   Louis Knight 93
Sam Diaz 86   Grace Leer 312   Louis Knight 13.3   Sam Diaz 5   Sam Diaz 85.8
Jonny West 77   Julia Gargano 310   Makayla Phillips 13   Julia Gargano 4.1   Dillon James 77.6
Julia Gargano 74   Jonny West 212   Jonny West 12.3   Jonny West 3.9   Jonny West 56.7
Louis Knight 71   Francisco Martin 182   Sam Diaz 12.3   Louis Knight 3.9   Julia Gargano 55.1
Dillon James 57   Dillon James 163   Grace Leer 10.9   Sophia James 3.3   Makayla Phillips 49.2
Sophia James 56   Louis Knight 162   Dillon James 9.9   Makayla Phillips 3   Sophia Wackerman 44.9
Grace Leer 47   Sophia James 127   Sophia James 9.9   Grace Leer 2.1   Grace Leer 40.2
Jovin Webb 41   Jovin Webb 116   Jovin Webb 6.9   Jovin Webb 1.6   Jovin Webb 24.8

 

Thank you for that table! allows you to see the statistics better.

But, now  I worry for Dillon. he is so low in  views :no:

 

Edited by blackfield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, blackfield said:

 

Thank you for that table! allows you to see the statistics better.

But, now  I worry for Dillon. he is so low in  views :no:

 

we'll see if it's consistent, but IG metrics seem to hold more weight so far and he's gaining momentum on there (as long as he doesn't pass up sam lol!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, holinessss said:

we'll see if it's consistent, but IG metrics seem to hold more weight so far and he's gaining momentum on there (as long as he doesn't pass up sam lol!)


Can you clarify, are the IG likes for their own individual pages or for the post of them/their song on the AI IG account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:


Can you clarify, are the IG likes for their own individual pages or for the post of them/their song on the AI IG account?

from Idol's IG page (the ones they post for their performances)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun Fact: this T21 has accumulated a total of over 1M new followers since the beginning of the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

As i heard on the show last night. I have been voted by, over 36 Million votes from around the world. Holy Molly, This is Love, This is humanity, without all of you, it would mean less wherever i fall in the show. First of all, I want thank my family, friends and I want you all to know, i appreciate each an everyone of you to the core of my soul. Lord knows, i don’t take it for granted. This is beyond any wildest dreams. It only motivates me to do better in upcoming days, and so shall i. I am beyond grateful for this. Wish you well, sending you all the good vibes and pleasantness in life. Always!!!
With respect and love, 
Dibesh Pokharel (Arthur Gunn)

https://www.facebook.com/me.dibesh

 

arthur misinterprets the 36M votes TOTAL 😬

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, holinessss said:

prepare yourself for an almost all-female elimination...💀

3 girls and 1 guy getting eliminated is what I'm expecting. :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, holinessss said:

 

arthur misinterprets the 36M votes TOTAL 😬

LMAOOO THE CLOWNERY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, m1key said:

LMAOOO THE CLOWNERY

hopefully his voters will get complacent 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

american idol stamps getting a shout out on last week tonight lol! #saveusps 

Edited by holinessss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
T7 ~12hr Power Ranking (Disney)
Contestant YTV YTL FBV FBR IG IG12 IGF TWR TWL Power
Arthur Gunn 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 7 2 1.78
Francisco Martin 2 2 4 2 3 3 2 1 1 2.22
Sam Diaz 4 5 2 3 4 4 4 2 3 3.44
Louis Knight 6 3 7 6 5 5 3 3 5 4.78
Jonny West 3 3 6 5 7 7 6 4 4 5.00
Dillon James 7 6 5 3 6 2 5 6 6 5.11
Julia Gargano 5 7 3 7 2 6 7 5 7 5.44

 

T7 ~12hr Power Ranking (Mother's Day)
Contestant YTV YTL FBV FBR IG IG12 IGF TWR TWL Power
Arthur Gunn 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1.00
Francisco Martin 2 2 6 3 3 3 2 1 3 2.78
Sam Diaz 3 3 3 2 5 4 4 3 2 3.22
Dillon James 4 5 2 4 7 2 5 7 7 4.78
Jonny West 5 4 5 4 4 7 6 5 4 4.89
Julia Gargano 6 6 4 6 2 6 7 4 5 5.11
Louis Knight 7 7 7 7 6 5 3 5 6 5.89

 

T7 ~12hr Power Ranking (Overall)
Contestant Disney Mother's Day Power
Arthur Gunn 1.78 1.00 1.39
Francisco Martin 2.22 2.78 2.50
Sam Diaz 3.44 3.22 3.33
Dillon James 5.11 4.78 4.94
Jonny West 5.00 4.89 4.94
Julia Gargano 5.44 5.11 5.28
Louis Knight 4.78 5.89 5.33

 

I added some categories: YouTube Views/Likes, Facebook Views/Reactions, Instagram Likes/Followers Gained ~12hrs Post Show/Followers Gained Since Pre-Season, and Twitter RTs/Likes

Edited by holinessss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isolating Instagram stats:

 

T7 ~12hr Power Ranking (Disney)
Contestant IG IG12 IGF Power
Arthur Gunn 1 1 1 1.00
Francisco Martin 3 3 2 2.67
Sam Diaz 4 4 4 4.00
Dillon James 6 2 5 4.33
Louis Knight 5 5 3 4.33
Julia Gargano 2 6 7 5.00
Jonny West 7 7 6 6.67

 

T7 ~12hr Power Ranking (Mother's Day)
Contestant IG IG12 IGF Power
Arthur Gunn 1 1 1 1.00
Francisco Martin 3 3 2 2.67
Sam Diaz 5 4 4 4.33
Dillon James 7 2 5 4.67
Louis Knight 6 5 3 4.67
Julia Gargano 2 6 7 5.00
Jonny West 4 7 6 5.67

 

T7 ~12hr Power Ranking (Overall)
Contestant Disney Mother's Day Power
Arthur Gunn 1.00 1.00 1.00
Francisco Martin 2.67 2.67 2.67
Sam Diaz 4.00 4.33 4.17
Dillon James 4.33 4.67 4.50
Louis Knight 4.33 4.67 4.50
Julia Gargano 5.00 5.00 5.00
Jonny West 6.67 5.67 6.17

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...