Francisco Martin Fan Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice to see that American Idol is promoting Francisco!!!!  

Francisco was so good! Def voting him through! #teamfranciscofromfrisco

The song came out at midnight last night and the video is coming out today

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Blirel said:

The song came out at midnight last night and the video is coming out today

I haven’t listened to it yet because I want to wait for the premiere. Julia posted that her and Francisco will be in the chat before it premieres. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kelly_gr89 said:

I got an ad for his music video while watching a k-pop video. That's amazing that they're putting actual money into marketing for him.

Yeah, that’s wonderful! 😃

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

The music video for a new song titled “Wild Girl” will premiere TOMORROW at 1pm EST. 

This song is excellent. Might be better than Swollen. It’s definitely more artistic

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

The music video for a new song titled “Wild Girl” will premiere TOMORROW at 1pm EST. 

This song is so cool and vibey. Did anyone else spot the rainbow guitar strap? 👀 It was also so fun to interact Francisco in the chat. He’s such a sweet person, which makes me love his music even more! ☺️

14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This song is so cool and vibey. Did anyone else spot the rainbow guitar strap? 👀 It was also so fun to interact Francisco in the chat. He’s such a sweet person, which makes me love his music even more! ☺️

fun fact: Francisco’s sister recorded backing vocals on this and the girl in the music video I believe is Francisco’s GF

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Blirel said:

fun fact: Francisco’s sister recorded backing vocals on this and the girl in the music video I believe is Francisco’s GF

Oh really, I didn’t know that. 😅 I knew she could sing though. They look like a cute couple and the romance seemed genuine in the music video, so that makes sense. ❤️

• 3 weeks later...