Will any posters be providing Power Rankings this season?

Winterfan

Just wondering since part of the reason why I try to continue to follow this show every season is because of posters who provide their power rankings of the contestants. I greatly enjoy reading them and seeing if the power rankings are on point based on how the contestants do on the show as well as how they do in their post-Idol careers. So if other posters plan on sharing their power rankings this season, I would greatly appreciate it, once again. Thanks.

I hope the guy who does the “Tap Dancing On a Tightrope” returns.  I always loved his rankings and usually thought them very good.  I’ll also do an analysis of why each singer was eliminated, based on David Bloomberg’s Why American Idol Contestants Lost articles on the old Reality News Online website.

Thanks for letting me know if you guys will be providing power rankings of the contestants this season. As I wrote, if you do, I will definitely enjoy reading them, especially since I do find the show to be more interesting to follow with posters' power rankings in mind.