Jesse McCartney Fan Thread

miss denise

• 2 weeks later...

Jesse McCartney's name has been all over social media this past week, trending after it was revealed that he had been the Turtle on FOX's The Masked Singer for season three of the singing competition. Fans of his were disappointed that he didn't ultimately win, instead losing to The Real Housewives of Atlanta star and former Xscape member, Kandi Burruss, but McCartney didn't dwell on the loss for long. Instead, the singer is gearing up to release his first studio album since 2014's In Technicolor — and he's kicking it off with the perfect quarantine single.

When you think about some of pop music's early 2000s perfectionists, McCartney clocks in near the top of everyone's lists. After breaking out with "Beautiful Soul" and penning Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love," the musician continued to make gems that followed his smooth formula of dreamy vocals and heartthrob lyrics, evolving his sound over time to fit the tropes of any given musical era.

About

Singer and actor who first appeared as JR Chandler on the soap opera All My Children. He later joined the boy band Dream Street before branching into a solo career. McCartney's band's self-titled debut album went Gold in 2001. 

Before Fame

He joined the national King and I tour when he was ten and joined the American pop boy band Dream Street five years later. 

Trivia

He voice-acted as Theodore in the Alvin and the Chipmunks franchise. 

Family Life

He was born to Ginger and Scott McCartney, who encouraged him to perform in local community musicals when he was seven. He is an older brother to siblings Lea and Tim. He proposed to Katie Peterson in September 2019.

Associated With

He and Anne Hathaway sang a duet for Ella Enchanted titled "Don't Go Breaking My Heart," which was also featured on the film's soundtrack. 

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I believe there’s a Jesse McCartney fan thread that you could post this in. @istersay

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow, I am offended I was not tagged either time! :dead: 😢  You know I love him.

Anyway, merged all these posts with my Jesse fan thread. (!) 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 8:51 PM, miss denise said:

My Turtle montage hit 50K views today. :wub: 

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but the montage has now passed 200K views and is my most viewed video ever. :wub: I'm not sure what has gotten it so much activity lately, but I am so happy and thankful everyone is loving it (and Jesse, of course). ❤️ 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, DJF8 said:

There is an option for texting, which is much cheaper and affordable, but I wanted to do video. It's just too much. I think there are examples on his page, though. 

Oh, yeah, I wouldn't want to pay for just a text. :unsure: That seems strange. I haven't checked it out, but maybe I will. 

You could hire me to do your message instead! A friends discount can apply. :giggle: 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 12:46 PM, miss denise said:

Oh, yeah, I wouldn't want to pay for just a text. :unsure: That seems strange. I haven't checked it out, but maybe I will. 

You could hire me to do your message instead! A friends discount can apply. :giggle: 

LOL I actually looked into it to do it for you, but the charge is a little steep. :(

On 2/4/2021 at 5:34 PM, DJF8 said:

LOL I actually looked into it to do it for you, but the charge is a little steep. :(

For me?!!! 😮 What? 😮 Ah, I can imagine, but aww the thought is so sweet. ❤️ :hug: What were you going to have him say? :wub: 

• 5 months later...