IDF Redoes DWTS (Currently Doing Season 2 - Week 4 Results Posted!)

*Amanda

Just now, *Diana said:

if i don't get autoclaimed during season 2 like elliott was this season, i riot :dead:@*Amanda

Can't wait for S25 when half of us throw a fit because we didn't get Queen Lindsey Stirling and the other half throw a fit because they didn't get that one guy.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

angry computer GIF

-Me getting in a flame war with anyone who doesn't vote for Kelly to win this even though it's just an online game that has no bearing on reality.

Well if we vote truthfully and based on the dances, Kelly shouldn't have many votes for her first 2-3 dances. :ph34rwave: Thankfully she improve after that though.

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

Joey is a solid third placer. 🙂

and I guess John was good on the show but yikes does he have a horrible personality

:yes:

Joey was good but I did expect him to be better, with his boy band background. And John  was a pretty solid/really good ballroom dancer, but yeah his personality wasn't likable. 

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

:dead:

Expecting Wally to come along and claim John or Joey TBH. :giggle: 

I'll claim Joey if he hasn't been claimed.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Can't wait for S25 when half of us throw a fit because we didn't get Queen Lindsey Stirling and the other half throw a fit because they didn't get that one guy.

I am just saying you and i deserve to claim Lindsey after sticking with her despite her tragic taste of "friends"

• Like 1

Updated claims list:

Kelly Monaco & Alec Mazo (Elliott & *Diana)

John O'Hurley & Charlotte Jørgensen

Joey McIntyre & Ashley DelGrosso (*Wallace)

Rachel Hunter & Jonathan Roberts (taylorkat & *Lily)

Evander Holyfield & Edyta Sliwinska

Trista Sutter & Louis Van Amstel (*Chris

This will start tonight! For all seasons where there was no results show until week 2, I will be posting the dances from both of those weeks at the same time and we will be voting on them as one week..

The results for this will be solely based off of IDF's votes to save me the headache of trying to combine the votes with the judges scores. :haha: 

Also, I feel like we need a list of auto-claims for future seasons so a celebs' biggest fans are guaranteed to get them. :dead: 

Edited by *Amanda