American Idol S18 Ep 1 Premiere 2-16-20 ABC

4 minutes ago, m1key said:

Lots of good, but forgettable singers tonight. Nick, Arthur, and Louis are the only ones who have done something for me tonight.

Yeah I feel like tonight was very male dominated, as far as the standouts.

Omggg this girl the Bachelor stan. :dead: 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of good, but forgettable singers tonight. Nick, Arthur, and Louis are the only ones who have done something for me tonight.

Arthur Gunn FTW! 🙂

Louis was good.

2 minutes ago, pepperman said:

ABC turned Dancing with the Stars into a Bachelor commercial last season and now they're turning Idol into a Bachelor commercial.... 

We just need Hannah Brown on this show :giggle: 

OMGGG this dramatic Bachelor-esque confessionals/VT and theme music going on. And Chris Harrison. :dead: This is all TOO much. :lmao: 

Nick: Easily my favourite so far - he has everything it takes, in my opinion. And his version of “You Say” was brilliant - it felt like It was his song and not Lauren’s. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, holinessss said:

so happy for grace and her new show 

I was like "wait up, Baby Taylor Swift has a show out now?" :dead: I totally forgot that but aww I'm happy for her too.

Louis: There’s something special about him - no words to describe his audition when it’s so personal like that. Looking forward to hearing more from him!

• Like 1
Just now, pepperman said:

"You Say" is the new most used song on singing shows now!  Good for Lauren Daigle! ❤️

That’s what the queen deserves ❤️

Saveria: Canada represents! oh my god, those mini kid pop album :dead:.  Love her vibe and her tone; reminds me of Serena Ryder. Really surprise that she didn’t make it through.  

2 minutes ago, holinessss said:

omg no monday episode...

Thank god - I can’t deal when a show have more than one episode per week. That’s why I don’t do The Voice anymore - it’s becoming too much :haha:

• Haha 1