idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ariel1989

Let’s Dance (German DWTS) General Discussion

17 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

I hope that now Massimo has his second win, he’ll move on or at least get a duffer next year.  

Seems like we're not alone - composed a tweet in German (which I don't speak) via Google Translate saying that Massimo is due a duffer and Robert, Marta and Regina deserve contenders and have got several likes within a few minutes. Someone replied and said that they think he'll be allowed to choose his celeb again.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

What a great series it was though - high standard, very good Top 4 and several who made a journey.

Hopefully they can have an audience in the show next year. Otherwise, my wishes would be:

• Marta/Regina/Robert - all MUST get ringers and MUST be the top 3 of 2021!
  • Erich/Isabel - both have had enough duds for a lifetime but also had a decent number of chances at doing well over the years and each won twice, middle of the road partners for them IMO.
  • Kathrin/Valentin - had mixed bag of celebs in their time on the show, both had a strong contender each in the last two years so could go either way. Pot luck based on celebs cast.
  • Christian - someone that goes out early, he always lasts until at least 8th place regardless of his partner.
  • Christina/Renata - both were finalist this year and neither have had an older partner so probably due someone 45+.
  • Massimo - octogenarian
  • Nikita - needs to improve ballroom and I'd be happy to see him back.
  • Alona/Andrzej - not seen enough to judge, both deserve another shot.
  • Ekaterina - returns, much missed.
Edited by DWTSFan2001
  • Like 1

One additional thing - the pro challenge was tonight.

Christina & Christian won. That means that they might get to choose their celeb partners next year. As Christina made the final with a ringer this year, hopefully her choice of celeb doesn't come at the cost of either Regina or Marta getting a good one. Christian should probably be fine picking whoever he wants as he was kinda handed the death card with Laura - she could dance but was coming into the show with a very negative reputation and would have probably went early without him and his fanbase.

18 hours ago, DWTSFan2001 said:

One additional thing - the pro challenge was tonight.

Christina & Christian won. That means that they might get to choose their celeb partners next year. As Christina made the final with a ringer this year, hopefully her choice of celeb doesn't come at the cost of either Regina or Marta getting a good one. Christian should probably be fine picking whoever he wants as he was kinda handed the death card with Laura - she could dance but was coming into the show with a very negative reputation and would have probably went early without him and his fanbase.

Nice to hear they won.  A bit bummed that Marta & Robert didn't win since they usually get screwed in the partnering up, especially Marta.  Why did Laura have a negative reputation?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ariel1989 said:

Nice to hear they won.  A bit bummed that Marta & Robert didn't win since they usually get screwed in the partnering up, especially Marta.  Why did Laura have a negative reputation?

She got a very negative reaction when she signed up for the show. From what I know, she's famous for being singer Michael Wendler's girlfriend (I think now fiancée). She's 19 and he's 47 which is very icky (what sane 47 year old dates a teenager?) plus I don't think he has a great reputation himself (he also did the show with Isabel in 2016 and didn't seem to try very hard).

Edited by DWTSFan2001