idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
echoap

⭐ Isabel Dumas Fan Thread ⭐

PnYt4V93_o.jpg

|| WEBSITE  || YOUTUBE  || INSTAGRAM  || TWITTER ||

"Isabel Dumas is a singer-songwriter. Born and raised in San Francisco, she has been involved with music from a young age. Music has always been a part of her life. She was a member of the San Francisco Girls Chorus from ages six to ten and has been taking private vocal training since and still is currently. Isabel studied piano for three years and has been taking guitar for five years. She also plays the ukulele.

Isabel got the chance to record four songs with some of Nashville's finest at House of David recording studio. Since then, she has recorded songs in various places around San Francisco, LA and more down in Nashville. Her songs flow and inspire all who hear them. Most recently she recorded an EP down in Nashville that she is hoping to release in mid-February. 

She won second place in the NATS (National Association of Teachers of Singing) competition 2018 in both contemporary voice and musical theater categories. She has been involved teaching in the boys and girl clubs and has done dozens of their galas, fundraisers, and events."

ORIGINALS:

Just say Add me! Or post something positive about Isabel to be added. 

Fan List:

1. echoap 

2. Dalton Eduardo 

3. Archanium 

4. VoiceFan1 

5. Spurrious 

6. ATX29

7. You? 

Edited by echoap

24 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Add me!

Welcome! :thumbs:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Archanium said:

Add meeee. 

Added, Welcome to Team Izzy! :thumbs:

1 hour ago, VoiceFan1 said:

Add me!

You're in! Glad to see you here! :thumbs:

Btw, feel free to post and discuss spoilers here. Although we don't have any spoiler yet 😆. Here's my attempt of a spoiler:

One of her friends reposted her reveal post on IG, and they added this phrase: "You're kinda a legend..." 

So either her friend was implying a potential team or she was just speaking facts 🤣. If that's accurate, I'm not a fan of that team but there are worse possibilities so who cares :haha:

This video is already in the op but I'm reposting it so everyone can get to know her personality a bit better:

Edited by echoap

If you think I won't drag down the neighborhood too much ...you could add me.  Before you say no, I just want to point out that someone has to rep the lowest common denominator...so I got that working.  

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

If you think I won't drag down the neighborhood too much ...you could add me.  Before you say no, I just want to point out that someone has to rep the lowest common denominator...so I got that working.  

How dramatic :haha:. Welcome! Happy to see you here! Pre-season kamikaze fan threads are the best kind of fan threads :w00tbounce:

Yes Sir I'm in.  She was near the top of my list before last season.  Really impressed with her originals...she's quite the writer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ATX29 said:

Yes Sir I'm in.  She was near the top of my list before last season.  Really impressed with her originals...she's quite the writer.

I know, I almost added you by default :haha:. As an elite member of Team Waffle, it is well known that your taste is impeccable 💪😁 Welcome! :w00tbounce:

I love her originals too, definitely worth following post season career :clap:

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1

Calling it rn, if she turned a chair, she's gonna have the most viewed audition on YouTube. 💁‍♂️😇

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Calling it rn, if she turned a chair, she's gonna have the most viewed audition on YouTube. 💁‍♂️😇

Jaclyn Lovey-esque?

I could see that happening.  Unfortunately for us tho I can also see Isabel's run on the show being similar to Jaclyn's...if she turned a chair at all.  

4 hours ago, ATX29 said:

Jaclyn Lovey-esque?

I could see that happening.  Unfortunately for us tho I can also see Isabel's run on the show being similar to Jaclyn's...if she turned a chair at all.  

Yeah, kinda. Jaclyn had the most viewed season 14 video for like a year. Her battle did really well too :haha:

TeamAudra's info (especially that last pic on IG) seems solid but it's 50-50 to me; she might be trying to troll IDF.

Unless she got a horribly wrong song, I can't imagine the coaches not turning for that tone tbh. 

Edited by echoap

Here's an interesting quote from this article:

http://notesfornotes.org/san-francisco/don-fisher-the-fall-season-and-first-performance/

"Isabel has become an important member of the Notes for Notes family in San Francisco. She sets an awesome example of how to be professional, and carries herself with a level of maturity which is rarely seen from a person her age."
:yes:

IMG_2561-768x754.jpg

Yep, it's obvious that Isabel is not an average teen; I've noticed maturity in her personality and songwriting as well. She reminds me of an early Marina Diamandis, in the sense that both are very outspoken and empowered persons. 

I'm putting emphasis on her personality because we can find thousands of talented teens everywhere, but we rarely see interesting personalities. 

Looking forward to her journey :w00tbounce:

Here a snippet of her last show, singing "Take A Bow" by Rihanna: