Samantha Howell Appreciation Thread

Spurrious

11 hours ago, Spurrious said:

OK. Since a certain someone can't bring him self to show me which beach pic he is talking about....I guess I'll have to post them one at a time till I get it right.  There must be 10 of them or so.

6GnStVMx_o.jpg

Lol

waiting gif GIF

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

I've noticed she is often standing sideways in the beach pics.  Wonder why?

oLlNRS3p_o.jpg

Thank Sir, you nailed it.

Possibly the greatest photograph ever taken.  I mean just look at that.....beautiful seascape background.

10 hours ago, ATX29 said:

Thank Sir, you nailed it.

Possibly the greatest photograph ever taken.  I mean just look at that.....beautiful seascape background.

Now that you mention it there IS and ocean in that pic.  Who knew?  But,  why is she sideways?

• Haha 1

Appreciation is not appriciation 😉 BUT, I do have heaps of appreciation for Samantha.  Like her tone/timbre/texture of her voice & I think she may go a long way on the show.

On 2/25/2020 at 5:18 PM, Spurrious said:

Just want to remind everyone we will get to hear her "other" talent in the next week or so.

o4EOHtpv_o.jpg

Yes, I was about to remind Folks... she, also, sings... when she's not posing sideways for beach pictures.    Sings damn well, too.  Does both rather well, actually.

I reckon Blake will steal Samantha if the opportunity arises. He could win with her. And, if not for the block, he would have had her in the first place. If she does not become "Available" then, Kelly may well win with her. My thoughts, anyway...

Edited by Drew1903

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

WOW, it doesn't get any any better than that❗😮👍👍 Sam would just be on ☁ 9 from that.  She sure deserves every bit of it.  The duet will be super.  

Just read (Page 1) we are supposed to put in a picture*.  I found this one

See the source image

Post a picture of Samantha if you want to be added.

Edited by Drew1903

We've seen originals artists complement the contestants many time but I always get a vicarious warm fuzzy from that.  It's just awesome when artists are humble and kind to those struggling to succeed. 

Speaking of Humble and Kind...Lori McKenna wrote:

When you get where you're goin'
Don't forget turn back around
Help the next one in line

Always stay humble and kind

I'm, still, expecting Blake to steal Sam, if the chance arises... no matter how unlikely the opportunity may be.  It is a good accomplishment to be gracious & professional when you receive such praise right from the source (of origin) & keep composure in your reaction.  Looks good on her to handle it as she has.

Edited by Drew1903