idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Spurrious

Samantha Howell Appreciation Thread

• Like 1

Ah ha, so, we carry on to fight another day.  I'll be damned, for now, everybody wins; ain't that nice.  And, cool just means more performances to follow 👍👍

• Like 1

Gigi is excited! Me too, Sam winner of 4-way KO sounds good to me

Posted (edited)

Haven't really been keeping up with the season but just watched Sam's battle and she's great. I'll probably just stick to watching the YouTube videos this season.

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1

No Sam tonight. Appreciation post, Sam rockin' denim for 4 Way KO! Preview has me excited

Thought tonight was the best she's sounded, hope its enough for her to win the KO

• Like 1

Hey everyone- I noticed that many Michael followers have been casting A LOT of votes through many emails. We need to do the same thing too! Michael was great imo, but Samantha is more consistent and she needs this more. I want to hear what's next from her.

• Like 1

Okay this girl is insanely talented and has grown so much!

I hope she wins the 4-way KO for sure!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

🤞 Sam wins the 4-way.  Trying to be objective, I, really, feel she was the best of the 4.  Best sounding & best stage presence. Que sera, sera, but, IMO, she deserves it the most.

Already, posted a picture here, long ago 😊 I'll grab one of her winning 👍😀

Post a picture of Samantha if you want to be added  🤣 Oh, that is SO funny 🤣

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 3

Flashback Friday! Sam battle round outfit was sensational

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sam all the way!

Sam oddly deleted first IG photo I posted. Here's current post, sadly no Sam in T17. Four way KO results tragic, how could Sam lose. Sad

Edited by Starman1
Delete
  • Like 1

Country Queen Kool Shades Chill! Big fan of Sam, looking forward to following her music journey

• Like 1

Sam singing my favorite Bruce Springsteen song kool

Sam T17 song if 4-way KO worked out. Opened her IG live with the song. Amazing. Closed with Brand new Key Awesomeness. Lots of good songs in between, Originals & covers. Big fan of Sam.

^^

Sam sounds good. 

Nashville is a crazy place if you're a music lover.  All over town bars, bistros and pizza joints to grocery stores have little stages, like the one Sam is playing, often (but not always) with seriously good performers.  The best rock cover band and audience I've ever heard was in a Nashville pizza parlor.  Yep...and the audience... because over the coarse of the night about 20 of them were invited to come sing or play on various tunes.... a girl for the Ronstadt tunes...a guy for the Tom Petty tunes...a fresh guitar for the Stevie Ray Vaughn covers.  Pretty sure you can't find an organic dynamic like that anywhere else.

The flip side is it is very hard to stand out in that environment.  Best of luck to Sam.

• Like 1