Samantha Howell Appreciation Thread

Spurrious

Just now, Drew1903 said:

I'm, still, expecting Blake to steal Sam, if the chance arises... no matter how unlikely the opportunity may be.  It is a good accomplishment to be gracious & professional when you receive such praise right from the source (of origin) & keep composure in your reaction.

He didn’t. 

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He didn’t. 

He had the chance & didn't take it??  Oh yes, secrets of pre-taping, again, I take it?  You can image I'm surprised he'd turn it down.  Or he didn't have the opportunity?  Which part he didn't?

Edited by Drew1903

4 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

He had the chance & didn't take it??  Oh yes, secrets of pre-taping, again, I take it?  You can image I'm surprised he'd turn it down.  Or he didn't have the opportunity?  Which part he didn't?

He didn’t, as in she never ended up on his team. Other than that, I don’t know. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Really, all that is happening is speaking to one of those fairly rare "Complete package" things.  When, image,  persona, talent, stage presence, poise & personality all come together.  Ergo, all the factors & parts of the whole are important & worthy of discussion & comment.  Samantha is one where the sum is greater than the parts.  But, she has all the parts going for her... the "Complete package".

Edited by Drew1903
  • Thanks 1

I watched Samatha's live earlier here's what I learned. She's single, Kelly was always her first choice for coaches,  her dream colab is with Kacey Musgraves, she's super close with Gigi she got to sing her favorite song for herblind audition. Her favorite past contestant is Chloe Kohanski, if she could time travel she would go back to the 80s because she thinks that's a cool time, explains why she loved Chloe so much. There was more covered but that's what I remember.

This is really interesting what you have related here. Particularly, the 80s - Chloe part. I liked some of the music from that time and I liked Chloe & now, Samantha... so, yes, it all makes sense.

This is nice as one can focus on her delivery & her interpretation of the song with as little distraction as possible, before, during or after here performance.  It is, really, cool what she does with it in spots considering only having 90 seconds available to her; puts them ALL to good use.

Edited by Drew1903

On 3/14/2020 at 6:34 PM, QueenKalie said:

I watched Samatha's live earlier here's what I learned. She's single, Kelly was always her first choice for coaches,  her dream colab is with Kacey Musgraves, she's super close with Gigi she got to sing her favorite song for herblind audition. Her favorite past contestant is Chloe Kohanski, if she could time travel she would go back to the 80s because she thinks that's a cool time, explains why she loved Chloe so much. There was more covered but that's what I remember.

Dang...she HAD to play the Musgraves card?  Guess I'm going to turn up the respect dial a little. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 6:01 PM, xfactor22 said:

I understand, but I want to find  a thread dedicated to her run on the show/career after the show. Not just a thread that’s 99% ogling her looks, and maybe 1% about her voice. 

You can stop complaining now  - this is a fan thread,  looks, music, all of it pertains to an artist. 

Stop Hijacking this thread and trying to start something, your posts were deleted.

If you have a problem with images she puts out there of herself, take that up with her on sm. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• istersay changed the title to Samantha Howell Appreciation Thread
On 2/16/2020 at 6:57 PM, QueenKalie said:

If it's the picture I saw of her at the beach then it's not that bad and you wont get banned. But IG has strict rules if it works there it's fine here.

Although, putting in a picture doesn't put you on the list.

5 hours ago, Starman1 said:

Kool Halloween Costume from last year, Samantha Cat Attire is Kool. Her pirate friend cute as well. Wonder if Samantha's battle will air this week?

Hoping we do get Sam this coming week.  Also, hoping she wears that skirt and those boots.

• Like 2

Hey everyone. I want to apologize with my thread behavior. It was never my intention to hijack the thread, and I have no problem with the image Samantha puts out there for herself. On the contrary i am glad and happy Samantha represent herself as she wants, and I misinterpreted all of y’all’s actions, and thought you guys were objectifying her when you weren’t, and  I guess I was unknowingly got carried away by what some people call “Kite Knighting” her, assuming she would be offended if she sees this thread, when she obviously wouldn’t be. I sincerely apologize for getting carried away, and would like to be added.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Spurrious said:

Hoping we do get Sam this coming week.  Also, hoping she wears that skirt and those boots.

Gigi vs. Micah only Team Kelly Battle this week. Feeling 2 of Kelly's battles will be montages. Blake has country battle this week Cam vs. Kailey.

14 hours ago, Spurrious said:

We get Samantha on Monday! 

Nervous for Sam, Kelly might try to be strategic. Remember Blake put Gracie in WC last year. Kelly's only hope for 4-way KO win is Sam. Other five artists remaining on TK don't stand a chance. TMH on Team Blake probably winning 4-way KO unless Sam is involved. Crazy to think if Sam is stolen by Nick. Voice preview hyping Most INCREDIBLE Steal ever, oh yea TPTB do so every season. Then you see which artist is stolen, and say WHAT? That was no surprise!