Julia Gargano Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

Yes. She is ready to make a record. Posting another of her originals. This is a live performance of "The Other Side". Writing songs like this, at the age of 19 (this is from 2018). This is one of the things that sets her apart, from the rest

add me. even if she doesnt make finale which i hope she does. I think we still hear about her in the future. shes reall good.  omg just read shes a Taylor fan so cool. and Bradni Carlile too. 

Edited by bswanson

This live performance video, is from 2015 @ The Bitter End.  Julia was 17-ish. It's a full band playing "Coffee", which later was changed to "Black Coffee". The bass player looks like he's 10. LOL They sound great

As my favorite American idol contestant this season, 🥰 she literally, is my 2nd favorite Idol contestant EVER. 2nd only, to Siobhan Magnus. 💖

I will continue to support Julia, in whatever she puts out. She's a really talented songwriter. And … that voice.  I have no doubt, that she will have a wonderful music career.

41 minutes ago, psterina said:

I will continue to support Julia, in whatever she puts out. She's a really talented songwriter. And … that voice.  I have no doubt, that she will have a wonderful music career.

Oh, no doubt. I have a feeling that she might be back at The Bitter End again... Or even take the stage at Rockwood (where several AI alum have played gigs)... 😏 She'll definitely be touring, for sure. :stud:

23 hours ago, ShortstopVM said:

Oh, no doubt. I have a feeling that she might be back at The Bitter End again... Or even take the stage at Rockwood (where several AI alum have played gigs)... 😏 She'll definitely be touring, for sure. :stud:

She should do a Stageit concert. 

Every time I turn around, I have a new favorite song of Julia's. This next one, is very different (PinkFloyd-ish), and I love it!  It starts off kind of otherworldly, and then … it rocks off, into the universe. 

It's called Spaceman. I'm posting 2 different performances of it. Both are done with band members. The 1st one, is mixed really well, and looks like a professionally made video. The 2nd performance, is in a huge performance hall, with  a huge audience . There are back up vocals, and it's a good live performance video. And .. the audience really loved it, judging from the applause. Strong performances by the musicians, on both videos

Edited by psterina

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...