idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Idol Maniac

Dillon James Galanski Fan Thread

Dillon did great tonight!  I have no doubt, that he will have a wonderful career in music!

I think he did better and has improved a lot since this performance

Posted (edited)

if you still want to support Dillon, but his album from itunes store. currently it is at #46 on the singer/songwriter chart. but it needs to get higher if you want it to appear on the general chart.

also stream his music on both spotify and you tube at his official channel. spotify does count streams as sales. 

he still a winner in my eyes. and his performances were the best this week as well. 

also go to kelly&ryan site to vote for the encore performance. he deserves that gig. 

vote for Dillon!

Edited by blackfield

Glad he made it into the Top 5. He's so talented. If the west coast was able to vote simultaneously, the result would have been different full stop. 

dillon's album is at #34 on the singer/songwriter chart on itunes and #479 at the general chart!! :thumbsup:

it has to get to #1 to appear on the general chart. please show some support and buy this fantastic album! :gift:

On 5/18/2020 at 7:49 AM, Drew said:

Glad he made it into the Top 5. He's so talented. If the west coast was able to vote simultaneously, the result would have been different full stop. 

The West Coast was able to vote just not simultaneously.

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The West Coast was able to vote just not simultaneously.

But were they allotted as much time as the east? Usually, males wipe the floor with female contestants on this show. The demographics have maybe changed since Idol is kind of getting long in the tooth now? Do you think that's part of it, objectively speaking? ....I say this as someone that's getting long in the tooth as well, lol. 

Posted (edited)

the competition is over. the show is done. now it is every one for his own and it is time to stop arguing what should or could have been and support your favorite singers. heck, I don't even remember any of last year's. if you care about Dillon just buy his music and albums. subscribe to his tube channel. hopefully he will add some live shows and music videos on his social media. 

and let's really hope that he'll be able to go back and tour..

:music: 👊🎸🤘

Edited by blackfield

I agree Dillon is extremely talented he is the winner in our eyes but know we need to support his music let’s hope he gets signed

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Drew said:

But were they allotted as much time as the east? Usually, males wipe the floor with female contestants on this show. The demographics have maybe changed since Idol is kind of getting long in the tooth now? Do you think that's part of it, objectively speaking? ....I say this as someone that's getting long in the tooth as well, lol. 

I don't think so. :( Dillon was my second favorite this year. He just seemed so authentic to me. People in the West Coast definitely suffered.

10 hours ago, blackfield said:

heck, I don't even remember any of last year's.

Laine and Alejandro.

27 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Laine and Alejandro.

who!? 

since neither had a stellar career so far despite what they try telling us.. i count them as failures in the same line with the last 6 so called "winners".. 

idol hasn't managed to realize that the music scene changed drastically to the worse in the last decade and failed to adapt to that scene. it will take a miracle to built a successful career in music out of that show. gabby is singular and was just lucky with one song (and hard work), it is yet to see how her album fares. still it is hard to speculate who can make it out of this year alumni. and i dread to make assumptions even for my favorite. not going to jump ahead. 

Just now, blackfield said:

who!?

The Top 2 from last year.

you didn't let me finish write an answer. read the above message. 

geez, patience is a rare quality with people these days.. 

I did read it. You seem to have an attitude. I'm a fan of Dillon but I'm just going to stay out of this thread if this is how you conduct it.

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I did read it. You seem to have an attitude. I'm a fan of Dillon but I'm just going to stay out of this thread if this is how you conduct it.

i apologize for that. there was no attitude. didn't mean to insult you or anything. the more people in this thread the merrier!! :thumbsup::hug:

1 minute ago, blackfield said:

i apologize for that. there was no attitude. didn't mean to insult you or anything. the more people in this thread the merrier!! :thumbsup::hug:

get well hug GIF

4 minutes ago, blackfield said:

love the dimple in his chin.. ;)

hot james mcavoy GIF