idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Idol Maniac

Dillon James Galanski Fan Thread

I agree he does not just sing he tells everybody a story  in the performance 

I’m saw proud of Dillon last week it wasn’t his best this week he gave us 2 of his best performances  I hope people votes from him 

Definitely my favorite. ❤️ 

Let’s hope Dillan makes the final top 5 after 2 incredible performances this week it could happen we all have to vote as hard as we can this week he. Is the underdog this year I really hope he can win

If dillon makes the top 5 we shoid vote as soon as the show begins then the winner will be anounced at the end of the episode 

he sure is the dark horse this season. Have i been added yet?

Does anyone think he could end up winning the show next week we just need to vote as hard as we can vote like you have never voted before 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamescasaki said:

Does anyone think he could end up winning the show next week we just need to vote as hard as we can vote like you have never voted before 

even making it to the top 5 is enough for me. whatever happens I will continue to follow Dillon and his music career. LOVE his album "Unstable Pride". 

I really connect with him. How does he not have more fans on here? ❤️ I've voted for him every week. 

• Like 1

Even  the performances he does our saw reel it’s like he’s telling everybody about his life I think a lot of people become fans of him last week hopefully they voted for him even when they post on YouTube he does not have a huge amount support i think there our loads of people hopefully voting for him let’s see if he makes the final and hopefully they voted for him even if he is fifth place I’m proud of him he’s come a long way let’s hope he wins but if he doesn’t this is only the beginning for Dillon he is my favoright this year

Tomorrow night is the final of American idol let’s hope Dillon gas2 amazing performances for us   Then we all have to vote as hard as we can

New rule should be that if you can't keep the threads updated, don't make them! Add me!

Same people make threads for literally EVERYONE every season, but then aren't even real fans. Annoying.

I can’t believe it will be the last time we see dillan but and tonight  the winner will be  announced let’s all remember how far dillan has come on the show I am really proud of him he become dark horse front runner of the contest even if Dillon does not win he is still our American idol what ever the result tonight I will be happy for the last time tonight let’s vote for dillan as hard as we can let’s try and get him to be the winner even if he doesn’t this is not the last time we will here from dillan

In 11 minutes then I think we n Ed to start voting as hard as we can fir dillon

lets vote for him he deserves to be the winner I cant wait to here his 2 performance

I loved his last performance on the show he absolutely gave it his all my favorite performance of his

Let’s hope everybody voted I really hope Dillon can win 

even though Dillon did not win he has inspired saw many people this wont be the last time we see Dillon  lets hope he gets a record deal I can see him being a bag star

he did amazing tonight he is just starting his journey I wouldn't be surprised if this time next year he will be a big star

• Like 1