American Idol Season 18 Semi-Finals (Top 20-or-21)

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Nicks youtube comments are all hating about his attitude, so obviously it wasnt just the judges who noticed it.

Do you really think that everyone would still talk about his 'attitude' if the judges didn't? They knew what they were doing, but it won't stop him when he's in the live shows. 

1 hour ago, Stacey. said:

Do you really think that everyone would still talk about his 'attitude' if the judges didn't? They knew what they were doing, but it won't stop him when he's in the live shows. 

Jessica Meuse also got a huge villain edit in S13’s Hollywood week and still made it to the top four. The voters’ minds are fickle. :rofl: 

36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Jessica Meuse also got a huge villain edit in S13’s Hollywood week and still made it to the top four. The voters’ minds are fickle. :rofl: 

when did Jess get the villain edit? I remember some rude witch making her cry? 😒 Made me feel sorry for her.

I don’t remember much about last week, so please educate me haha.

Just now, Zoey0069 said:

when did Jess get the villain edit? I remember some rude witch making her cry? 😒 Made me feel sorry for her.

During the group rounds. She was made out to be the villain for people with a heart, Zoeykins. :P

Just now, Elliott said:

During the group rounds. She was made out to be the villain for people with a heart, Zoeykins. :P

I only got to see Hollywood via YouTube so barely any rehearsal footage or backstories. I’m shocked they gave her of all people the villain edit. 

I’d have given Jena it and even dubbed some voice overs so everyone disliked her. 👹

2 hours ago, Stacey. said:

He can be stopped if the judges don't put in through.  In the last 2 seasons, the Top 10 was made up of voters choice AND the judges wildcards.

9 hours ago, mytake1 said:

He can be stopped if the judges don't put in through.  In the last 2 seasons, the Top 10 was made up of voters choice AND the judges wildcards.

Luke will put him through on his own, he doesn't need Katy or Lionel's dumb opinions. Luke knows real talent when he sees it and there's not a chance he'll allow Nick to not make the live shows.

4 hours ago, Stacey. said:

Luke will put him through on his own, he doesn't need Katy or Lionel's dumb opinions. Luke knows real talent when he sees it and there's not a chance he'll allow Nick to not make the live shows.

I don't know about this. All judges probably have contestants they like more. Luke seemed to be ok with Nick, but there are other contestants the 1st episode he seemed to be more interested. Would he choose Nick if he has favorites left? We haven't seen most of the female contestants & many of the guys either. It's only the 1st episode. Luke or the other judges could like other contestants more & want to choose them if there are wildcards. None of the judges I would say seemed to love him more than others (Ex. Arthur Gunn, Louis, etc.).

Edited by ptebwwong

4 hours ago, Stacey. said:

Nope.  It takes 2 out of 3 votes to put someone through.  Even if he makes it to the live shows, the judges still can replace him with a wildcard to build the Top 10 - as they have done for the last 2 seasons.

49 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

I don't know about this. All judges probably have contestants they like more. Luke seemed to be ok with Nick, but there are other contestants the 1st episode he seemed to be more interested. Would he choose Nick if he has favorites left? We haven't seen most of the female contestants & many of the guys either. It's only the 1st episode. Luke or the other judges could like other contestants more & want to choose them if there are wildcards. None of the judges I would say seemed to love him more than others (Ex. Arthur Gunn, Louis, etc.).

It's true that we haven't seen a lot of them still. And tbf we only see a clip of the auditions, so who actually knows who which judges' favourites are? It's pretty difficult to tell. I just don't think they'll let him go, even if only to have some sort of 'controversial' contestant in the live shows. 

9 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Nope.  It takes 2 out of 3 votes to put someone through.  Even if he makes it to the live shows, the judges still can replace him with a wildcard to build the Top 10 - as they have done for the last 2 seasons.

Do you really think Katy will say no when it comes down to it? She's absolutely desperate for him to be there so she can look into his dreamy eyes every week. 

2 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

Do you really think Katy will say no when it comes down to it? She's absolutely desperate for him to be there so she can look into his dreamy eyes every week. 

You must be talking about yourself, not Katy, lol.  Because she went in for the kill to call him out.

14 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

If he makes the Top 10, the judges can’t replace him with a wildcard. :huh: 

17 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

You must be talking about yourself, not Katy, lol.  Because she went in for the kill to call him out.

She's playing games with him. Didn't you see the way she was looking at him and her aura when she talks to him? She's into him. It's like how kids at school act when they have a crush on each other