Disney+

countrynineteen

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Starry_Night said:

So I’m confused about something. I really want to see this film as I love Emma Stone. If you have Disney+ already, you still have to pay extra in order to get premier access? This movie is with premier access. In other words, is premier access not automatically free if you have a Disney+ subscription?

12 hours ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

So I’m confused about something. I really want to see this film as I love Emma Stone. If you have Disney+ already, you still have to pay extra in order to get premier access? This movie is with premier access. In other words, is premier access not automatically free if you have a Disney+ subscription?

Yes, you have to pay extra to use premier access. It will be free to watch in August and it's coming to some movie theaters, if they're open near you.

The movie theaters in my province are still closed and they might not open again till July because they're in the 3rd reopening stage. :(

6 hours ago, Starry_Night said:

Yes, you have to pay extra to use premier access. It will be free to watch in August and it's coming to some movie theaters, if they're open near you.

The movie theaters in my province are still closed and they might not open again till July because they're in the 3rd reopening stage. :(

Okay. Do you know why they are doing premier access with some of these movies on Disney Plus? Plus how much more does it cost with Premier Access and do you have to pay for it each time there is a new film on there with it or do you only pay for Premier Access once?

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I preordered Cruella on Disney+. I struck out with Mulan, but hit a home run with Raya and the Last Dragon. We will see if this one is good or bad. :haha:

cruella de vil GIFJeff Daniels Pongo GIFEmma Stone Fashion GIF by Walt Disney Studios

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

Okay. Do you know why they are doing premier access with some of these movies on Disney Plus? Plus how much more does it cost with Premier Access and do you have to pay for it each time there is a new film on there with it or do you only pay for Premier Access once?

The pandemic forced them to make changes, so they want people to pay to watch new movies on Premier Access.

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=b0e20693db921c50b1e6c28d1396191a#group

Here's info on it and yes, you have to pay extra for each new movie but Pixar's Soul and Luca are free to watch on Disney Plus.

Also, I found the Sally Hansen Cruella nail polish at the pharmacy near me. 😄

I got the No to Conformity sparkle color. 

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Cruella is out in theaters and Disney+ today. 🍿

It's getting good reviews and I will wait to watch it this summer because the premier access price is too high in Canada. 

On 5/16/2021 at 4:50 PM, Starry_Night said:

Lol Raya and the Last Dragon is coming to bluray and 4K in 2 days, I bought it from Best Buy. 🙂

Mangos. :wub:  More reason I need to watch this movie still. :haha: 

• Like 1