Disney+

countrynineteen

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, miss denise said:

Ooh thanks for sharing! Some of these I haven't even heard of. 😮  But wow, they're really building up Soul by putting a yet-to-be-released movie at #1. :haha: Will have to check it out. 

You're welcome and I'm looking forward to watching Soul later this month. 

4 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

I wish I had Disney+. How much does it cost to get it? Also,  once you get it, how much does it cost per month?

It looks like it is currently either $6.99/month or $69.99/year (averaging about $5.83/month). 

mAyn8f4.png

There is also the option to get the bundle that includes Hulu and ESPN+. I'm not sure how much that one is. https://www.disneyplus.com/welcome/disney-hulu-espn-bundle#:~:text=The Disney Bundle includes the,when you bundle all three! 

9 hours ago, miss denise said:

I saw the trailer for Soul on TV last night and it does look really good. ❤️ I look forward to watching it when it releases.

I've heard it's one of the best movies from this year and I saw the trailer on tv too.

Also, I saw a sticker for it on a banana. lol 🙂

18 hours ago, Starry_Night said:

I've heard it's one of the best movies from this year and I saw the trailer on tv too.

Also, I saw a sticker for it on a banana. lol 🙂

LOL I love when bananas have Disney stickers. :lmao:  I remember seeing them when Incredibles 2 and Frozen 2 were out. :haha: 

• Like 1