The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

32 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

I am posting in here to let u all know Victoria will be taking a break from IDF which is why you see me posting more cause the computer is free lmao. I will let her know of deadlines and stuff, but she is stepping away from idf for awhile. :yes:

send her my best wishes :hug:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

I am posting in here to let u all know Victoria will be taking a break from IDF which is why you see me posting more cause the computer is free lmao. I will let her know of deadlines and stuff, but she is stepping away from idf for awhile. :yes:

Thank you, sis. ❤️

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

1668852217_ScreenShot2021-09-19at6_07_07PM.png.4d6a200d8fcaa329bb80afc14fd01f0a.png

this is so sad for anyone who has been following this story :(

I was gonna post about this story but didn't really know where to put it. But yeah it's a really sad case. I hope they find the fiance who they let disappear and hold him accountable for what he clearly did.

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I was gonna post about this story but didn't really know where to put it. But yeah it's a really sad case. I hope they find the fiance who they let disappear and hold him accountable for what he clearly did.

I barely heard about it yesterday and was hoping for the best. it looks like the finance was involved. the cop must feel horrible. :(

1 minute ago, goofycilla90 said:

I barely heard about it yesterday and was hoping for the best. it looks like the finance was involved. the cop must feel horrible. :(

Yeah I been following it some what close the last several days. It's really sad and I feel awful for her family.

I’m back now!

For the next day or so, I’ll be off and on as I readjust to my actual schedule after doing twelve hours for the last 36 days - have to go back to my regular job now and I need some rest 

• Like 4

On 9/21/2021 at 4:40 AM, *Chris said:

I’m back now!

For the next day or so, I’ll be off and on as I readjust to my actual schedule after doing twelve hours for the last 36 days - have to go back to my regular job now and I need some rest 

we have missed u

• Like 1