The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

Sooo I tested positive for COVID today :/ Luckily have felt no symptoms or anything so far! In the meantime my isolation boredom will probably result in really in-depth write-ups for any rankdowns so look forward to that I suppose. :giggle:

• Sad 6

Just now, *Lily said:

Sooo I tested positive for COVID today :/ Luckily have felt no symptoms or anything so far! In the meantime my isolation boredom will probably result in really in-depth write-ups for any rankdowns so look forward to that I suppose. :giggle:

I’ve never known as many people with COVID on freedom day. 🤣

Just now, Zoey said:

I’ve never known as many people with COVID on freedom day. 🤣

Right?! The irony of it all. :dead: I can't even say I was surprised with all the cases rising.

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I’m glad you don’t feel any symptoms. Get better soon. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Get better ❤️ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Awww nooo. :(  Get better soon, Lily. :hug: But the in-depth write-ups should be fun to read at least. :haha: 😛 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Elliott said:

Get better ❤️ 

15 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Awww nooo. :(  Get better soon, Lily. :hug: But the in-depth write-ups should be fun to read at least. :haha: 😛 

2032a1e968c81029fafc56a7dabfa117.gif

❤️ 

I can officially say my whole household is officially vaccinated. 👏 Everyone give @goofycilla90 a hand because she was super hesitant to get the second dose. :dead: With this new Delta Variant out and about I'm glad my whole household is vaccinated. It's a good day. :yes:❤️ 🤗

• Like 6

On 7/19/2021 at 4:59 PM, *Lily said:

Feel better, Lily ❤️ :hug: 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 2:59 PM, *Lily said:

Feel better!  (or at least don't feel any worse!) I am sure your write ups will be impressive as always.  :haha:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, *Chris said:

Feel better, Lily ❤️ :hug: 

13 hours ago, Solaris said:

Feel better!  (or at least don't feel any worse!) I am sure your write ups will be impressive as always.  :haha:

Thank you! ❤️

23 minutes ago, Solaris said:

after seeing the Top model mini rankdown, i feel the inspiration for a Drag Race Runway mini rankdown.  

I was planning it with runways, eventually.

My life just been busy with work and about to get busier for a few weeks, need to finish LSFYL first. 

50 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I was planning it with runways, eventually.

My life just been busy with work and about to get busier for a few weeks, need to finish LSFYL first. 

Yes waiting for the lip syncs to finish.