The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP JESSICA WALTER 😭

Surgery went well and I tested negative for COVID-19. The rest of my family gets tested tomorrow. Thanks for all the well wishes. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My baby boy. 💔

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

He said what he said. :wub:

My hormones prefer Ryan Phillippe Hunter but my ears prefer Chayce. But I'm not picky, I'll take them both.

GIF by Canal Megapix

3 minutes ago, JC said:

Come On In Ryan Phillippe GIF

We as a [gay] community do not talk about him in Cruel Intentions enough, thank u ❤️

25 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Well, that's all they have. :dead: It's not like they have any success stories. :rofl:

They do have other success stories besides just Cassadee but we don't talk about those people because 🤢

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

My hormones prefer Ryan Phillippe Hunter but my ears prefer Chayce. But I'm not picky, I'll take them both.

GIF by Canal Megapix

Work Together Tag Team GIF by StickerGiant

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

They do have other success stories besides just Cassadee but we don't talk about those people because 🤢

The way they completely ignored M*rgan W*llen last night had me SCREAMING.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I havent watched this season but I should watch that at least.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I havent watched this season but I should watch that at least.

I was just reading the recap because I'm not watching either :haha:

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I seen a couple of performances on youtube that I liked but overall the cast didn't appeal to me so I haven't watched the season.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Look at Hunter's face. :dead: He's over here thinking this fool is going to take my spot. :rofl:

Lmaoo he totally is come next week. :haha: He took 3 original finalists spots.... he's got more to steal.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Not The Virus doing a two-hour clip show "highlighting" their ten years on the air last night and it almost exclusively being various montages of the coaches. :dead:

LOL I saw that. This was hardly surprising. :dead: At least they did show some clips of the past contestants here and there. :haha: 

Semi-finals have been eligible to return in a subsequent season since S10 changed the cut-off period. :haha: We've had semi-finalists return in subsequent seasons (Chase from S11, Kay Kay Alexis from whatever season, some of the 4000 S12 semi/quarter-finalists), they just never made the Top 24 so the show didn't bother showing them. Alyssa Raghu was the first one to actually make the semi-finals in two separate seasons.

Oooh I meant the earlier seasons before Season 10. I wish those semi finalists had another chance. I did know of the post S10 rules which thank goodness there is that. :haha: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

:dead: 

Idol has hardly changed LOL. :haha: 

Chayce is right there sis

Hunter def seems much more of a JC type. :haha: 

Have they even acknowledged him at all when he was blowing up/getting popular in the industry? :lmao: Like I don't think he even went on the show as a guest performer - and he certainly won't be invited there now. :haha: 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Alright I watched the highlight show it was alright. It was also the road to the blinds show so a lot of the show was focused on the people this year. But they did throw in some stuff from past seasons. Sure a lot of that was about the coaches but some past contestants got highlighted. For Blake they highlighted and showed a little of Raelynn and Cassadee Pope. Blake chose Cassadee's performance as his top moment. The other coaches highlighted 2 people as well. What was funny is that Nick's top performance wasn't someone he coached he picked Jordan Smith instead so that was kinda wtf lol. 

Edited by QueenKalie
2 hours ago, Elliott said:

RaeLynn????

Jordan Smith???

Regina Hall Thats Nasty GIF

Uhhhh they ARE some of the biggest names (alongside IDF's favorite Cassadee) to come out of this show whether you want to admit it or not. :dead: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Uhhhh they ARE some of the biggest names (alongside IDF's favorite Cassadee) to come out of this show whether you want to admit it or not. :dead: 

Has Jordan had success outside of the voice? I know Raelynn has had some success but I haven't paid attention to Jordan's career at all. 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Has Jordan had success outside of the voice? I know Raelynn has had some success but I haven't paid attention to Jordan's career at all. 

Not quite as mainstream successful as RaeLynn but he has had some moderate success on the Contemporary Christian music scene. He's had a few albums and singles done well there. But I also see him performing on various television shows throughout the years too. 

I feel he is probably one of the more well known alumni from that show to the public though.

23 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Well he has a bit of a career before Mark Burnett’s fundie ass decided to actually invest in him. 

32 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I know, I had to sit through RaeLynn once at CMAFest because she was on before Hunter Hayes. My ears hated it.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I know, I had to sit through RaeLynn once at CMAFest because she was on before Hunter Hayes. My ears hated it.

LOL you would say this. :dead: I feel like she has gotten much better since her time on the show though. :haha: Still not really a fan but she has some okay songs.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

We Tv Thats Gross GIF by Braxton Family Values
The general public ain’t checking for them. :dead: 

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

We Tv Thats Gross GIF by Braxton Family ValuesThe general public ain’t checking for them. :dead: 

Eh they aren't. But his name was/is out there more than 90% of The Voice alums. :haha: I mean not saying much but still lol.

Oh and this latest conversation is reminding me Koryn Hawthorne is doing really well in her career. She's doing really well in the Contemporary Christian/Gospel music scene with two #1 albums on the Gospel charts and multiple Top 10 singles there. I've seen her performing a lot on some big award shows and talk shows... and it makes me so proud of her! :wub: 

• Like 1