The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP JESSICA WALTER 😭

Surgery went well and I tested negative for COVID-19. The rest of my family gets tested tomorrow. Thanks for all the well wishes. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My baby boy. 💔

Posted Images

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Getting my covid vaccine shot on Monday.

Congrats! I got my first dose last week.

Also, RIP Prince Philip, who lived to be 99. :( 

• Sad 1

I don’t have time to run this but would love to join a SYTYCD mini-rankdown where we rank all the dances from each season :wub: @*Wallace would make a fab host just sayin or @Elliott or @*Amanda although Amanda is pretty busy already :giggle:not sure who else was a sytycd fan

18 minutes ago, JC said:

not sure who else was a sytycd fan

If only there were SYTYCD rankdowns that have happened you could look at to find this answer!

Anyway, I'd do it but then Bleeding Love or a Katua routine would win S4, which would cause me to not do the rest of the seasons out of shame for IDF.

Just now, *Amanda said:

Also, can't wait for @Elliott vs the Jensen Stans to be rehashed when we get to season 15. :giggle: 

My husband and Dee also dislike Jensen!

And Megan!

Why am I the only one who gets this title!

Also I'm running it so I'm making a rule that no Arnold sisters routines are allowed to be advanced sorrynotsorry

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Has @*Wallace hosted any Rankdowns yet?

Wallace is too nice to host a rankdown. :giggle:

I will start it tomorrow since I have nothing better to do. :haha:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Wallace is too nice to host a rankdown. :giggle:

Clearly you forgot his reign as the villain of the OG DWTS Rankdown. :dead: 

OMG I DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS BUT LOL COLTON UNDERWOOD IS GAY :dead:

i mean we all knew but I am shocked he admitted it!

Incredibly proud and happy for Colton to finally be able to live his truth. And very happy to hear that he is finding comfort since coming to term with his sexuality - his story is far too common and I hope it inspires more people to follow in his footsteps ❤️ 

• Like 1
Just now, *Chris said:

Incredibly proud and happy for Colton to finally be able to live his truth. And very happy to hear that he is finding comfort since coming to term with his sexuality - his story is far too common and I hope it inspires more people to follow in his footsteps ❤️ 

His interview was hard to watch because I was feeling everything with him as I’ve been there. You could tell he was so nervous. So glad he is feeling happier and healthier than ever!

• Like 1

Oh, the guy who jumped the fence. 😮 I’m very happy he found the courage and strength to come out. He seems happy and it seems he has a nice group of supportive people around him. ❤️

I truly believe that you can hold him accountable for his past actions, and still being happy that he's able to accept who he is. 

• Like 4