The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

22 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I had no idea Jessica Walter did the voice work for Fran Sinclair on Dinosaurs. 😮 I loved that show as a kid. ❤️

Jessica Walter is amazing, I was so sad and shocked to read of her passing. :( I am in the middle of rewatching Arrested Development right now and Lucille Bluth is obviously one of the best parts of the show.

22 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I had no idea Jessica Walter did the voice work for Fran Sinclair on Dinosaurs. 😮 I loved that show as a kid. ❤️

OMG, Dinosaurs!!! I haven’t thought of that show in AGES! I used to have the stuffed animal of Baby Sinclair that talked when you pulled the string. :wub:

“NOT THE MAMA!”

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Wow that's a big get! Idk how voting works, but if twitter's involved I think whoever is on her team will easily win.

There's Twitter voting in the results show when you vote on who to save from the B3.

But honestly there's only like four weeks of live shows (I think the last time I looked, it goes 24 > 13 > 9 > 5) so people just vote on the coaches which is why Blake keeps winning :/

The way I first saw her post and thought “wow, that’s a great get for a guest mentor!” only to then realise she’s a judge :dead: They must have broken the bank for that booking! I will be watching :wub: 

Edited by *Lily

On 4/3/2021 at 7:19 AM, .Rei said:

just catching up with the latest season of Legends of Tomorrow and I can't believe they did the whole trapped-in-a-tv-show storyline before Wandavision!

Happy All Stars GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Legends <3.  We still need an arrowverse rankdown, but I think I am the only one whos up to date on them all.