The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I don't where else to put this but I've been MIA the last day or so because I found out one of my family members tested positive for COVID-19. That family members son has been in a close contact with my brothers. With my mom being in a wheelchair and her immune system being weaker than all of our just know that I'm more than freaked out. :( I got a test yesterday because I am scheduled for surgery on Monday but tensions have been high at my house. I just want everyone to get tested and be okay. I'm really terrified if my mom gets it. If anyone in my household gets it but especially my mom. :broken:

Wishing and praying all the best for you and your family at this time. :hug: 

7 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I don't where else to put this but I've been MIA the last day or so because I found out one of my family members tested positive for COVID-19. That family members son has been in a close contact with my brothers. With my mom being in a wheelchair and her immune system being weaker than all of our just know that I'm more than freaked out. :( I got a test yesterday because I am scheduled for surgery on Monday but tensions have been high at my house. I just want everyone to get tested and be okay. I'm really terrified if my mom gets it. If anyone in my household gets it but especially my mom. :broken:

I could tell something was wrong, I’m so sorry this is happening to your family. Sending all the best wishes and prayers for your family love :hug:you’re in all our thoughts ❤️ 

On 6/6/2020 at 10:26 AM, .Rei said:

Sorry to hear this Victoria! Wishing you and your family the best :hug:

23 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Wishing and praying all the best for you and your family at this time. :hug: 

22 hours ago, *Chris said:

My dear Vicky, keeping you and your family in my thoughts ❤️ 

Keep us updated :hug:

19 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Sorry to hear about this Victoria :(  I hope everything turns out for the best for you and your family. 

19 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Wishing you and your family the best Victoria! :hug: 

18 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Hoping for the best for you and your family, Victoria. :hug: 

18 hours ago, JC said:

I could tell something was wrong, I’m so sorry this is happening to your family. Sending all the best wishes and prayers for your family love :hug:you’re in all our thoughts ❤️ 

17 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Best wishes, Victoria!

17 hours ago, Zoey said:

I’m wishing the best for you and your cyster.

Thank you all. I found out my results today or before the surgery so I'll know soon if there is need to worry. Your well wishes mean the world. ❤️ And thanks for the laugh, @Zoey. :haha:

my little pony hug GIF

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

I'm watching the CMA Fest YouTube stream and apparently Colbie Caillat is a member of a band called Gone West that Andrew & I saw last summer except neither of us recognized her at all and now we're pressed and I--