The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

34 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

If you're not gonna do anything wrong then you have nothing to be worried about

4ifc.gif

Exactly. (!) Just be good and respective towards others and the forum rules. Then you'll have nothing to worry about.

33 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I have 6 warnings. LEAVE ME ALONE.

My goodness, Victoria. :dead:  

28 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I have 2 warnings.

One is for signature violation when the size of the signature mattered, clearly it doesn't anymore since people can put a gif as signature.

The other one was given by Wally for using a gif with swears in them - it's funny because everyone use gifs with swears in them, nowadays. 

Sometimes the rules are more heavily effective over others but still it would be wise to follow those rules. I think sig rules are different now and have to have smaller sets now? The gifs with swears on them is a trickier rule - but we can make that more effective again if you want. :haha:  

27 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I think my warning was in the After Dark threads. :giggle:

kinky GIF

Ooh lmaoo you would. :dead: 

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

All of my warnings are for swearing at other users. :giggle: 

Yeah that is something that isn't allowed. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Exactly. (!) Just be good and respective towards others and the forum rules. Then you'll have nothing to worry about.

Sometimes the rules are more heavily effective over others but still it would be wise to follow those rules. I think sig rules are different now and have to have smaller sets now? The gifs with swears on them is a trickier rule - but we can make that more effective again if you want. :haha:  

I am respectful 😘 

If we need to have smaller set, how are gifs acceptable in signatures? Just curious.  

And nah, I am good with that  :haha:

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It's like you want them to start enforcing the rules more....

Nah. 

Maybe the signature more than the gif. 

Edited by *Chris

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

uEClDMk.png

😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 

Please ignore the fact that I've been on this site nearly 11 years

:dead: 

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Wally's been here since 2004.

Lol a few others have been here before me.  😛 

8 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Mine shouldn't count anymore... since the mods aren't implying those rules anymore :giggle:

They are staying. (!) 😛 

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I've heard other members say the mod Steven removed their warnings. :claybleh:

It's tricky to explain. Warning percentage can be lowered but the warnings/suspensions that happened will always b there.

8 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I should just close my account and create a new one so I can be a fresh as a babies bottom. 🙂

baby spinning GIF

You will lose your post count though. :giggle: 

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Please don't. Do you want me to be banned? :dead:

:dead:  

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I am respectful 😘 

If we need to have smaller set, how are gifs acceptable in signatures? Just curious.  

And nah, I am good with that  :haha:

I know. ❤️

I'm not sure. There used to be something that would be automatic that would show up that sigs were too large to use but I guess that isn't there anymore. Although other times we had to do it manually.

Ok. Let me know if you change your mind. :giggle: 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It's like you want them to start enforcing the rules more....

He does. :giggle: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

I'm not sure. There used to be something that would be automatic that would show up that sigs were too large to use but I guess that isn't there anymore. Although other times we had to do it manually.

It's still there. I see the warning on @aliasocfan's signature whenever I'm on mobile.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It's tricky to explain. Warning percentage can be lowered but the warnings/suspensions that happened will always b there.

Oh. I see. I don't agree but I see.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

You will lose your post count though. :giggle:

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

• 2 weeks later...

I don't where else to put this but I've been MIA the last day or so because I found out one of my family members tested positive for COVID-19. That family members son has been in a close contact with my brothers. With my mom being in a wheelchair and her immune system being weaker than all of our just know that I'm more than freaked out. :( I got a test yesterday because I am scheduled for surgery on Monday but tensions have been high at my house. I just want everyone to get tested and be okay. I'm really terrified if my mom gets it. If anyone in my household gets it but especially my mom. :broken:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3