Jennifer Lopez Fan Thread

*Wallace

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

I wish she did the Spanish version of On the Floor. :giggle: Better than the last two years' halftime shows. ❤️ Even if that's the definition of low standards.

I love the spanish version too. The Spanish version always makes me think of this amazing dance.

And :wub: at your comments. Although I do love Justin and enjoyed his HT show but can get how that was underwhelming. 

57 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I bet your favourite part is the pole dancing :giggle:

:dead: @ this comment. 

I loved that part, which was in honor of Hustlers, but I loved everything about it. :wub:

44 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

So much Latin flair on the half time show. lol 

There definitely had to be with the game and show happening in Miami or else I would have been disappointed. :lmao: Like how last year's halftime show should have been hip-hop/rap oriented instead of Maroon 5.

Just now, *Wallace said:

I loved that part, which was in honor of Hustlers, but I loved everything about it. :wub:

There definitely had to be with the game and show happening in Miami or else I would have been disappointed. :lmao: Like how last year's halftime show should have been hip-hop/rap oriented instead of Maroon 5.

Speaking of Hustlers, that was an amazing movie :wub: It had Lizzo, Cardi, J. Lo, Constance, and so much more! :wub:

And I agree with this. I loved (and now just like) Maroon 5 but they should have not done the superbowl last year. Could've been another year tbh

15 hours ago, vee_ said:

Speaking of Hustlers, that was an amazing movie :wub: It had Lizzo, Cardi, J. Lo, Constance, and so much more! :wub:

And I agree with this. I loved (and now just like) Maroon 5 but they should have not done the superbowl last year. Could've been another year tbh

I haven't seen Hustlers yet but it's on my to-watch list. :wub: I love so many people in the cast sooo def want to see it soon. :haha: 

Ahh yess same here. I really like Maroon 5 and love so many of their songs but such an underwhelming show and felt really awkward when it was in Atlanta. 

15 hours ago, vee_ said:

@*Wallace :giggle:

Thanks for these gifs, Veee! :wub: I want to use one of these for my av on here but not sure which one to use. :haha: 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

She got the generation award at the MTV movies and tv awards!

12 hours ago, Starry_Night said:

Here's her speech. 🙂

Loved this speech and moment for her! :wub: 

She also won the Best Song award for "On My Way" earlier that night! And also really great that her new Superbowl Documentary is out too!

• Like 1