Lizzo Fan Thread

vee_

3 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

LOVE her!! Been loving her since the Sister Act 2 reference at the VMA's! :wub: 

yas her juice performance! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I've loved her ever since I heard Good As Hell from the movie Barbershop!

What are your favourite songs from Lizzo? :wub:

4 minutes ago, vee_ said:

yas her juice performance! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I've loved her ever since I heard Good As Hell from the movie Barbershop!

What are your favourite songs from Lizzo? :wub:

All her current hit songs... lol I need to listen to more of her music... Oh and she's a dope flute player too. Love that. ❤️  😄

• Like 1

Just now, KelseyW said:

All her current hit songs... lol I need to listen to more of her music... Oh and she's a dope flute player too. Love that. ❤️  😄

My faves from her are (except from her current hits):

Soulmate

Like A Girl

Water Me

Jerome

Cuz I Love You

Boys

Although that whole album is FIRE 🔥

• Thanks 1

Just now, Elliott said:

I wish she'd won Best New Artist (but I also like Billie, so it's whatever to me), but I'm so glad she's gotten big! I've been stanning since she was one the best guest judges on drag race. :haha:

I wish she did too but I think her not being really that new made it hard for her to win.

I'd rather have Truth Hurts win SOTY and Bad Guy ROTY though! Because TH was really 100% THAT BITCH! :bobo:

1 minute ago, KelseyW said:

I think that's it I remember her surprising students in the marching band! ❤️ :wub: 

She's such a sweetheart and a very genuine person! 😍 I wish her more success on her next album!

• Like 2

I love Lizzo so #slay Vee making a thread for her. :wub: 

39 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I wish she'd won Best New Artist (but I also like Billie, so it's whatever to me), but I'm so glad she's gotten big! I've been stanning since she was one the best guest judges on drag race. :haha:

Same. 😢 Well not at the Drag Race comment as I don't watch that show. :haha:

37 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I wish she did too but I think her not being really that new made it hard for her to win.

I'd rather have Truth Hurts win SOTY and Bad Guy ROTY though! Because TH was really 100% THAT BITCH! :bobo:

I never get the Best New Artist thing at the Grammys cause a lot of times the artists aren't new when they are nominated.

I was rooting for Truth Hurts moreso to win ROTY but at least it got the Best Pop Vocal Performance. AND YOU KNOW IT.

anigif_sub-buzz-4045-1568226261-7.gif

Also her slayage performance at the Grammys needs to be discussed. :omg: 

:wub: 

I have been kinda obsessed with “Cuz I Love You” today…. it’s been stuck in my head all day. :lmao: I’M CRRRYYYIIINNGGG. CUZ I LOOOOVEEE YOUUUU. 😢 

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I love Lizzo so #slay Vee making a thread for her. :wub: 

I never get the Best New Artist thing at the Grammys cause a lot of times the artists aren't new when they are nominated.

I was rooting for TruthHurts moreso to win ROTY but at least it got the Best Pop Vocal Performance. AND YOU KNOW IT.

anigif_sub-buzz-4045-1568226261-7.gif

I always forget to make a thread for her but now it is here!

BNA probably nominates those who became big that year too i guess.

Ugh I just don't think Bad Guy deserved ROTY or SOTY but her album kinda did.

6 hours ago, vee_ said:

I always forget to make a thread for her but now it is here!

BNA probably nominates those who became big that year too i guess.

Ugh I just don't think Bad Guy deserved ROTY or SOTY but her album kinda did.

Yeah they usually nominate whoever has a major music breakthrough - which was the case with Lizzo.

I was actually expecting Old Town Road to win ROTY though I was rooting for Truth Hurts to win it. I did feel like Billie had Best New Artist and Album of the Year wins on lock, so i was hoping for Lizzo to win the others. But at least Lizzo did win 3 awards. ❤️

I also just read that "Cuz I Love You" is being ~officially released today as the next single. :wub: Hoping this is another big hit for her!

14 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah they usually nominate whoever has a major music breakthrough - which was the case with Lizzo.

I was actually expecting Old Town Road to win ROTY though I was rooting for Truth Hurts to win it. I did feel like Billie had Best New Artist and Album of the Year wins on lock, so i was hoping for Lizzo to win the others. But at least Lizzo did win 3 awards. ❤️

I also just read that "Cuz I Love You" is being ~officially released today as the next single. :wub: Hoping this is another big hit for her!

Oh yeah I forgot about OTR :lmao: I thought it was going to sweep its nominations but thank God it didn't. :giggle:

And omg :w00tbounce: slay! I love CILY! It's probably my most played song in the album along with Soulmate :wub:

8 hours ago, taylorkat said:

Good As Hell is one of my jams.  I want a copy of that Rolling Stone magazine.

What do you think of the Ariana remix?

And yas the whole photoshoot is a total slay! I'll post the other photos here so we can all appreciate it :wub:

10 hours ago, vee_ said:

Oh yeah I forgot about OTR :lmao: I thought it was going to sweep its nominations but thank God it didn't. :giggle:

And omg :w00tbounce: slay! I love CILY! It's probably my most played song in the album along with Soulmate :wub:

Yeah I thought OTR was gonna win more awards than it did.

Yesss I love CILY too. :wub:

I heard the Good as Hell remix with Ariana a few times but not as familiar with it.... I do like it but lol I got to listen to it more.