Thursday 30 January 2020

Scotty McCreery and Brett Kissel

The Palace Theater

louisville ~ KY

Scotty-McCreery.png

TIME : 8.00PM
TICKETS : $35 - $45

louisville-palace.jpg

Chart-topping country artist Scotty McCreery talks instant fame ahead of Louisville show

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/01/24/scotty-mccreery-louisville-palace-jan-30/4487471002/

Brent Kissel

BrettKissel.jpg

Supporting act update: Rivershine and Brett Kissel!

Edited by buttons66

KW7xrTCR_bigger.jpg

seeing in concert tonight. fun fact. I still love him as much as 14 year old used to. Lawdddd

sgbTHBFO_bigger.jpg

In the mood of@ShannonTheDude, I’m going to rate this@ScottyMcCreeryconcert. + 10 Playing older country before he takes stage
Edited by buttons66

We decided kinda at the last minute to not sell our concert tickets and go to the concert last night. Glad we did, it’s been forever since we had a real date that didn’t include grocery shopping 😂.
Scotty McCreery is great live and he puts on a good show. Only downside is he also has a great light system and in the Palace it was like a spotlight in our face for a lot of the time. Most of my pictures didn’t turn out good because of the lights but got this video of him singing some real country music!

Edited by buttons66

lori1yb

Louisville Palace
Blessed to have had the opportunity to meet @scottymccreery and tell him how special his song, “This is it” is to us. When we renewed our vows on our 25th Anniversary, the only thing we changed is this song! He was so genuine and kind and happily signed our Vow renewal certificate! Thank you @scottymccreery for this priceless memory! ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8CWgJzFjSl/