• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rules I want at least 6-8 rankers for this rankdown At the beginning of each round, Random.org will decide the order the judges will nominate Cuts and Saves are on a first come fir

Yeah, and horribly robbed.

Thank you thats a better explanation then how i was explaining it!

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

I think it's just skepticism that this rankdown would be organized enough to ever be completed... based on the initial post with no rules, no application process, no further posts from OP, and no one else following up on it.

The Voice has a huge following on IDF, just maybe not with the regular posters here on the Rankdowns subforum... so I feel like a Voice rankdown is not the worst idea, but it definitely needs some help to get it off the ground.

It's a reference to the fact that this was the fourth such rankdown for The Voice created. The first one got about two rounds done before the guy running it just disappeared. The second and third ones never really got past having applications open.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It's a reference to the fact that this was the fourth such rankdown for The Voice created. The first one got about two rounds done before the guy running it just disappeared. The second and third ones never really got past having applications open.

Oh I didn't know that

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Oh, so we’re (hopefully) making IDF history right now. 😅

• Haha 1
Just now, Bk1234 said:

Oh, so we’re (hopefully) making IDF history right now. 😅

If it even happens. It's kind of a running joke that IDF can never do a Voice rankdown. And I mean no disrespect to the OP, but I don't think I've ever even seen him participate in a single rankdown at IDF so I hope he knows what he's in for because running a rankdown is a lot of work.

• Like 1
Just now, Elliott said:

If it even happens. It's kind of a running joke that IDF can never do a Voice rankdown. And I mean no disrespect to the OP, but I don't think I've ever even seen him participate in a single rankdown at IDF so I hope he knows what he's in for because running a rankdown is a lot of work.

Yeah I have ideas for different rounds and stuff

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You need to give the first The Voice Randown more credit. :haha: It got through pretty decently far. Probably about 4 or so rounds - and made it well into the double digits of contestants - maybe like the 70s range?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I just edited it how does it look

I have one question if I eliminate someone that is great but not my fav so in that case what should I write except that I am being bias. But you said in the rules that the write up should be at least 100 words.

3 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I have one question if I eliminate someone that is great but not my fav so in that case what should I write except that I am being bias. But you said in the rules that the write up should be at least 100 words.

DRAG THEM. WRITE 100 WORDS ABOUT WHY YOU ELIMINATED THEIR TERRIBLE ASS

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Elliott said:

In fairness to the second one it did make it like 2 rounds before the guy hosting it also completely vanished as well. :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:
27 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You need to give the first The Voice Randown more credit. :haha: It got through pretty decently far. Probably about 4 or so rounds - and made it well into the double digits of

54 minutes ago, Elliott said:

contestants - maybe like the 70s range?

DRAG THEM. WRITE 100 WORDS ABOUT WHY YOU ELIMINATED THEIR TERRIBLE ASS

would yall want to be rankers

2 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

would yall want to be rankers

No, I've only seen the first couple seasons. I only recognize like, 4 names on the front page unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

No, I've only seen the first couple seasons. I only recognize like, 4 names on the front page unfortunately. 

Btw what are those names that you recognized.

1 minute ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Btw what are those names that you recognized.

Hmmmm let's see...

Frenchie Davis from American Idol
Juliet Simms, wasn't she a rocker girl or something
Cheesa, because her name is not pronounced "cheese-uh" and they used her cover of Toxic on SYTYCD
Melanie Martinez, isn't she the black & white hair girl
Cassadee Pope

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Juliet Simms, wasn't she a rocker girl or something

Yeah, and horribly robbed. :/

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 2