idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
totes4totes

Love Island (All Series)

Love Island UK 6 finally started on Hulu (like 9 days after it started in the UK) so I think that we can finally start a thread for the best reality series!

:wub:

Series 6 has kinda been a slow burn for me, so far. I won't spoil anything that's happened but usually there's the Maura/Megan-type contestant who comes in around the second week and makes for some good entertainment/drama so I'm hoping we'll see that soon.

I have some early faves though from this season so I'm excited to see where things go!

I only watched part of the US one and it was kinda boring hopefully the UK one is better then that.

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

:wub:

Series 6 has kinda been a slow burn for me, so far. I won't spoil anything that's happened but usually there's the Maura/Megan-type contestant who comes in around the second week and makes for some good entertainment/drama so I'm hoping we'll see that soon.

I have some early faves though from this season so I'm excited to see where things go!

I just finished the first episode. Hulu has 6 episodes up so I'll be through at least the first week by tomorrow. 

I'm excited to figure out who my faves will be. From night 1 I like Leanne, Sophie, Connor, and Callum. And I know that will change. I can't even remember who my last season night 1 favorites were. 

29 minutes ago, CGlaserFan said:

I only watched part of the US one and it was kinda boring hopefully the UK one is better then that.

The US one was not good. The UK one is so much better.

19 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Judging all the women who aren’t into Nas.

Nas :wub:

Really hoping someone comes in for him as he deserves it. Also I’m probably forgetting some obvious examples but I feel like there’s a real lack of Asian representation in Love Island casts so rooting for him even more.

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Nas :wub:

Really hoping someone comes in for him as he deserves it. Also I’m probably forgetting some obvious examples but I feel like there’s a real lack of Asian representation in Love Island casts so rooting for him even more.

Now that you say that, there really is a lack of Asian representation on Love Island. Anna from last season and Malin are the only other two prominent Asian/Middle Eastern Islanders that I can think of off the top of my head

I really can’t get in to this series. There isn’t any standout islander and the hottest guy left last night 🙄

This finishes later this week/next.

I personally don’t think the show needs to be cancelled. Caroline’s death had nothing to do with the show and she loved it alongside the islanders. I know there’s been a couple of deaths related to Love Island and more support was offered after Sophie’s death but the show is a platform for people to get famous. The show can only do so much in terms of support during/after.

I’m loving Demi, Jess, Ched, Luke T and Siannese. 😍