• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There hasn't been anything this good or pure since the 60s or 70s. Their music is SO damn good, the players are so damn good, the band as a group is so damn good❗ Not sure I can resist going to Vancou

I have seen a lot of similar comments, but, this has to be the funniest one, yet 🤣 Yes, if one really listens to the details of the playing of each of the 3, there is, indeed, complexity.  The cali

Not sure my level will be that high nor that I could manage all the travel to attend sound checks, nice thought, though. One level they give a digital DL of QOTMS... I, already, have it from YT. 😂

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Dirty10 Dirty10 1 hour ago

VOTE HERE! Vote here for what band or artist we watch this weekend for our watch party this Sunday at 9pm CST on Twitch. All concerts as of right now will be on Twitch so I don't accidentally ruin this channel with copywriter strikes. Sunday is BABYMETAL this week because I got a big donation to shave my head during last Saturdays Babymetal concert. VOTE BELOW!

VOTE for The Warning HERE❗

Edited by Drew1903
Time TO VOTE - Comments play a huge factor as i know some fan-bases are smaller then others - Comment below WHY i should do that week and what i am missing out on! 🙂 What 'Week' Should I Do Next? (5-7 videos - 1 per day - continuously released throughout a week)

Need to VOTE ☑ for The Warning HERE

Posted (edited)

Q doesn't have to be a drag.  Grab some refreshments, put your feet up, turn the volume up and enjoy The Warning in concert 😃

And dig Ale's bass on this one; every note clear as a bell 👍👍

Recommended by a Patron who was in attendance

YOU can support the band by joining The Warning Army and becoming a Patron of The Warning, HERE

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

Wow, isn't this just terrific❗ It is from The Cave - The Warning's studio.

idYS7Io.png

YOU can support the band by joining The Warning Army and becoming a Patron of The Warning, HERE

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

And here we have an example of the multi-talented Daniela Villarreal 😊

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

Nicely done on the RS video. 

I hadn't realized how much Ale had to tune down for Narcisita until the transcription was posted on Patron with the tuning. You can see her doing it in this video after Dull Knives.  With lots of practice, no problem, but still it's a C#, F#, B, E.  She plays very close to the bridge and no wonder, the stings are really loose with this tuning.  Imaging doing that live and under pressure.

Edited by DuckDan
Posted (edited)

Let's take a trip down memory lane.  It's Throwback Thursday 😀

dRdjv46.jpg

Edited by Drew1903

A brief story of the emergence of The Warning ⚠

Posted (edited)

This is the concert The Warning did at & for the school they attended in Monterrey. 2015 - Ale 1011/, Pau 13, Dany 15.

YOU can support the band by joining The Warning Army and becoming a Patron of The Warning, HER

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

(Today) All around the world people are saying, "HAPPY Dany Day"❗ 😀

hugLGjG.jpg

And since we have plenty of time (at home) to enjoy it... 

Edited by Drew1903

Folks becoming Patrons (all Tiers) before May 23rd are in for a treat.  The Warning ⚠ have a Special Event up their sleeve to celebrate the recent milestone of having 750 Patrons. Now, we have about 890 😀  The band is keeping the details a surprise, but it will be GREAT❗   And  it is only for Patrons, so, (hurry up and) join❗👍👍

Posted (edited)

xcbyMFZ.jpg

HAPPY Ale DAY❗🎶🔥🎸  🍰🍕🍪🍩🥙🥐🥜🍦🍧🍨🧁🍇🥢🌶🥑🌽

This is special.  This is Ale singing River's Soul on stage for the 1st time.

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

Here, spend some Monday Moments or any day 😉 enjoying this concert 😀

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

BIG NEWS❗ We have something exciting to announce... 📣

The Warning ⚠, now, has 9️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ Patrons❗😁👍👍

A good reason to do a LTYKndM.gif
for another of The Warning ⚠
 nT3B78q.jpg

YOU, too, can support the band by joining The Warning Army and becoming a Patron of The Warning, HERE 😊

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

This week's Throwback Thursday hit 2 articles from the same year... we are hitting the dusty trail all the way to 2015 for these.  They share the same timeframe, hence, here they are together.  Enjoy 😊

These Girls Started A Totally Badass Metal Band And Their Bassist Is Only 10They're called The Warning and they have an amazing "Enter Sandman" cover.Julie KliegmanBuzzFeed StaffPosted on April 10, 2015, at 12:19 p.m. ET

AND

Meet the Three Mexican Sisters Whose Viral Videos Just Got Them a Record DealBy Kate BeaudoinApril 17, 2015

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

This is short & (ever so) sweet 😀

HAPPY Dany Day❗👩‍🎤🎸🔥🌟
WM1TxUy.jpg

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

Yes, this is not going to be easy, but still should be fun.  Will be interesting to see which "Best" song does win.  (PLEASE 🙏) Play/Vote via Twitter using @TheWarning_Fans 😀

zolNCjZ.jpg

Edited by Drew1903
Posted (edited)

"Hair today, gone tomorrow"  And today is Pau Day❗😁👍👍👩🏻🔥🥁

HAPPY Pau Day❗

VBArn9p.jpgezbexki.jpg

Edited by Drew1903

Step right up... YOU might have bragging rights to #1000❗  The Warning ⚠ is, right now, only just 5 (FIVE) Patrons away from hitting that magical, mystical, magnificent 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ Patrons❗ 

Come on, come one, come all, join The Warning Army & support this remarkable world-class band, TODAY❗😀👍👍