• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There hasn't been anything this good or pure since the 60s or 70s. Their music is SO damn good, the players are so damn good, the band as a group is so damn good❗ Not sure I can resist going to Vancou

I have seen a lot of similar comments, but, this has to be the funniest one, yet 🤣 Yes, if one really listens to the details of the playing of each of the 3, there is, indeed, complexity.  The cali

Not sure my level will be that high nor that I could manage all the travel to attend sound checks, nice thought, though. One level they give a digital DL of QOTMS... I, already, have it from YT. 😂

Posted Images

Here is the whole live stream concert from July 4th.  ENJOY❗😁

YOU can support the band by joining The Warning Army and becoming a Patron of The Warning, HERE

Edited by Drew1903

Here are a couple of fun things to enjoy for THROWBACK THURSDAY❗

YOU can support the band by joining The Warning Army and becoming a Patron of The Warning, HERE

Edited by Drew1903

HAPPY Ale DAY❗😁👍👍🎤🎹🎸🔥💃🌟👏

4Cxk02L.jpg

Here is a fitting tribute AND it works for anyone who missed her last birthday 😉

July 13th is International Rock-n-Roll Day.  No better way to celebrate it than with The Warning and I have been saving these 3 for some special occasion due to their excellence, so, ENJOY...

Welcome to TUESDAY'S TUNE 😁 Please, be excited to Reply with YOUR comments & or material 👍👍

Make suggestions for next week OR even better, someone else put one in instead of the same person doing it each week❗

Edited by Drew1903

It's THROWBACK THURSDAY❗😁👍👍

This is a particularly good day to enjoy The Warning in concert

Reply with YOUR comments & or material👍👍

HAPPY DANY DAY❗🎈🎊😁🥂💃🔥🎸🎤

oUgj1X7.jpg

Couldn't find anything 'new', but this is, always, fun

BUT, this IS new 😂

Edited by Drew1903

This is a big deal AND it is open to the public; not exclusive to Patrons of The Warning❗

The Warning is playing 3 songs live Friday morning.  Click on the image below to go to Sign-up 😀

KVuwtts.png

For THROWBACK THURSDAY here is a rather special treat for 3 years ago...  ENJOY 😁  AND LEAVE/ADD A REPLY❗

I am, now, allowed to share this...

HUGE, spectacular, exciting news❗  HEAR YE❗ HEAR YE❗ 📣

The Warning ⚠ have signed with Universal/Republic/Lava 😁👍👍🎉🎈🎊👏🍾
They have, also, added an International Manager to their team... Canadian, Chris Smith 🍁

Jason Flom & Devon O'Connor handling A&R.

eLOTFHM.jpg

Here is the announcement, the reveal from yesterday by The Warning, along with Rudy, their Manager and Monica & Luis, their Mum & Dad.

https://www.crowdcast.io/e/sunday-news-reveal 

Edited by Drew1903