The Warning ⚠️

Drew1903

You can help & support The Warning with their journey to Global super-stardom by being "A Patron" and taking a look HERE.  They are 100% independent and backed by their fans.  Writing, copyright, publishing, booking, etc, all 'in house'.  To be part of The Warning go HERE.

Not sure my level will be that high nor that I could manage all the travel to attend sound checks, nice thought, though. One level they give a digital DL of QOTMS... I, already, have it from YT. 😂

Well it could be a gorgeous 10 hour drive across The Rockies & 10 back, if the weather is nice, especially if nice enough to put the top down on my convertible. If summer I'd ride my Harley.  But, as far as I know, now, I'm going alone; long drive, alone.  Looking forward to it no matter what.

I told one of the radio DJs here I was going to Vancouver.  He said, they should play Calgary.  Ummm, gee ya think... yes, I wish. I did agree with him, though ☺

Wish others would notice this thread & The Warning.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

I have just talked 📞 with one of the radio stations here in Calgary.  They are writing to The Warning asking them to submit their material (Albums/songs) to them FOR AIRPLAY❗📻   I have told The Warning & asked them to watch for the E-mail. 🤞

Still, trying for success with others, as well.

• Like 1

Red Hands: 

So cool watching Ale take the lead on this.  It's such an asset how well they all sing & play simultaneously + move about & entertain so well.

Also, funny 😂 them sitting still playing.  Very cool Ale playing acoustic bass.  And, I always loved it when an Ovation came into the studio.  They are SO easy to record so nicely... have to next to nothing to have one sound so sweet.

23 hours ago, DuckDan said:

"Wish they would make this acoustic session available for download."  

Dan, use something such as SnapTube or HDTube which, will DL YT vids as MP4s & or MP3s.  Both are available in Store & aside from their names, they are identical.

This has good audio; bottom end is there, nicely.  It is brand new...

I used an app like that to grab a few of Danielle Bradbury's YT videos a while back.  Works well, still have them in my library.  in fact, Shot of Whiskey came up the other day while at the gym.  May go for it here too.  Would still like to have a mastered download of that session to buy too.  

No question, that would be sweet. Seeing it, to me, is cool, as well... would be neat to have that in a good format.  It's such a hoot watching them sitting still with the Ovation &  acoustic bass & Pau standing up playing her 'drum-kit'.  Yes, I, too, have lots of Danielle's that way.

It's how I have The Warning albums.

Here's an interesting/exciting development to share with y'all:

I have been trying to increase (public) awareness of The Warning by trying to tell local FM radio stations and CBC about the band  in the hopes of having some spins & airplay.  Well, so far, 2 of the Calgary FM stations are interested in playing The Warning.  They & myself asked The Warning to submit material to them, so their songs could be aired. Yesterday one of the stations informed me that The Warning DID send them their tracks.  Ergo, we are expecting to hear them on the radio, soon.  I am, still, trying for more... it's not easy to accomplish, but, any wee bit helps. My goal has been to strive for some radio exposure prior to the North American Tour.

The 2 stations that requested material from The Warning are:

CJSW 90.9 FM

CKCE 101.5 Today Radio

• Thanks 1

The North American Tour is something you know, about, already.  But, to, ALSO, learn or be involved with the band's Kickstarter for their 3rd album take a look HERE 😁👍👍  The band had about a $40k CDN pledge goal... It is, already, over $200k 😃👍👍 There are ONLY 10 days left to the campaign❗ 3rd Album will by Dec 2020.

Edited by Drew1903

This is somewhere on Page 1.  But, because it is their very 1st Music Video, for that reason wanted to be sure it is noticed & seen...so here it is (again)...

And this ⬇ is special for a couple of reasons.  It is from 2 or 3 yrs ago, just prior to release of XXI Century Blood.  Remember, while watching this that it is not a band that has been at it for decades.  And notice the 'seasoned' professionalism with which they handle things at the end. Also, Ale does the intro.  And pay close attention to the video running behind them... a montage of some cool & special moments including, the Rock Band game at the beginning.  Both XXI Century Blood AND Survive are on the Rock Band game.

The age part for any / all of them makes the whole thing SO ridiculous❗ I never really know whether to include mention of it or not. It is so VERY bizarre (1) to be this talented, capable & proficient (at any age, but, certainly at so young) & (2) Close your eyes. Absolutely deceptive. Especially, now in 2020, one would think they were listening to long-seasoned vets. 3 self-written albums and touring at 20 yrs old or less is sure not common OR expected. It's not only how special The Warning is, it's that they, still, have just begun... ⚠

Edited by Drew1903

These are from November last year, 2019, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.  BIG  stage, BIG crowd. Below the 3 of them is the full concert; it's,also, the full album.  ENJOY...

Here is Buenos Aires all in one piece

Edited by Drew1903

This concert is absolutely worth 🎧 and it has some really nice camera work... cool perspectives on the girls at work 😉 can hardly call it work, silly... we call it ART 🎼🎶

This was July 2019 in Bogota, Columbia and WOW what a show they put on here❗🔥🔥

Edited by Drew1903

I have to say this...

I've been into music all my life (6 decades). Live & studio engineer , radio & &... They make Rock so full, orchestral, symphonic, a sense of timing, melody & dynamics that is uncanny. When giving details & nuisances an acute 👂, this is extremely mature (musically) & complex writing. Sure it sounds super, but, the quality of the art-form is bloody stunning. This is a legend that will make people smile long after this old hippie is gone. But, I'm damn glad to enjoy them before that 😀 And, 🎟 in 🤘, I am going to Vancouver for their concert April, 6th 😁 It quickly becomes challenging trying to express or convey what they are or how wonderful, but, OMG, what a breath of fresh air 🌬 Crazy talented and blessedly creative❗🔥

Genres be damned, when it is this well done, this pleasing,  just sheer pleasure

They sure are happy with a big stage & heaps of space (for themselves) 😁

What a great concert & You Have Been WARNED ⚠  they DO tear it up, somebody, really, dropped the leash, this time 🔥🔥🔥❗❗

It's funny, cuz I watched the sound check & then, THIS... 😮

Edited by Drew1903

WOW, get a load of the difference last year (1 Post back) & now.

This is brand new & THIS is how it's done.  Everybody else, take notes.  Sit down, buckle up & cinch the straps down nice & tight.  On a 1 to 10, this is, at least, a 12...