The Warning ⚠️

Drew1903

Ale's voice is darker than her sisters.  Love it.  Her vocal skills are more developed than Dany was at 15 years old in my opinion., To be fair though, Ale has grown up in this environment.  Dany had to start from nothing leading the way and she is really becoming a powerhouse vocalist.  Crimson Queen shows her range and power nicely.  Perfect rock voice.  Not a screemer like Lzzy Hale, just yet, but the power and emotion are definitely there.  Ale is going to be there too I think, but with a darker edge.  Pau's voice is somthign else entirely.  She has the dramatic, almost Broadway show, thing happening to my ear.  The three of them can cover any sonic territory.

An3M8dP.jpg

And from a couple of days ago, I'm putting this here because it is one of the best both picture & audio... even has decent bottom end.  Let it keep going into Black Holes & more.

Edited by Drew1903

Don't know if you're on Facebook Drew, but last night's show in Texas was live streamed.  Most of them are.  There are several The Warning FB pages, but the most active in regards to live streaming is "The Warning USA".  What I could catch of the show was typically awesome!  I'm sure there will be YouTube posts of the show, but it's cool to see it live, even if not actually there.

I just found this one.  The bottom end is so pronounced in it you can actually feel Ale's bass for a change.  Kick, a bit better than sometimes, too.  Let it run on into more at this same gig.

Oh yes & the 3rd album & NM Tour Kickstarter goal has been not only met but, PASSED.  Goal was $40+k CDN.  Pledges are nearly $240k CDN 😁

Edited by Drew1903

OMG, these may be covers, but, they are from 6 or 7 years ago (puts Ale at about 8 or 9)... Just notice the musicianship & try to forget how old they are or were at the time..  The 2nd one (Gaga)... WOW❗

Yesterday I told another friend about The Warning.  Played or started playing "When I'm Alone" for him... after the first very few bars he was hooked & super-impressed.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

Lots of change ups in this one.  If there is going to be a guitar bomb during the show, it seems this is the song where it will happen.  Hey, all part of the live experience!  Happens to everyone who plays live and this would be a hard song to pull off live.  Posting this because they pretty much nailed it this time! 

Tonight @ 19:30❗

This 1️⃣ is good quality both visual AND audio.  Great evening❗  And there were people from all over the world tuning in for it, too.  The band is well know, already, world-wide.  The Warning are playing in the UK in October, is what I have heard.

Edited by Drew1903

To quote myself...

"The Warning, they're are beyond just being a band, they are a movement. For me and from what I've read in so many comments and post, they represent an innocence and honesty that is missing from music today. Their dedication and hard work, their humble and innocent demeanour juxtaposed with the intensity that they rock without compromise or apology. The fact that they will only do music they want, how they want and are willing to take the long hard road to success is testament to their character as a band, and who they are as people."

Maddog Jones, Sept. 16, 2019.

• Like 1

Well said & well covered.  I'm old & see it much the same.  Besides the profound & complex writing, there's a musical purity.  So even though the compositions are more symphonic & orchestral than a lot of "Rock", the sound is a refreshing breath of fresh air... like there has not been done so well since the 60s & 70s; many legendary names from then.  The Warning will be another legend.