idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

Weekly Rank the Survivors: Winners at War

21 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Imma wait to tally this one and check again in a week or so lol.

28 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

:dead:

1. Michele duh 

2. Kim

3. Jeremy

4. Tony 

5. Sarah wasn't really a Sarah fan till now.

6. Natalie

7. Ethan

8. Sophie

9. Yul

10.  Boston Rob

11. Tyson

12. Denise 

13. Parvati

14. Wendell

15.  Adam

16.  Sandra is still Sandra but her leaving early is the cause for the low score.

17. Amber I was excited that she was back but she flopped.

18.  Danni invisible the whole game which was sad.

19.  Nick basically useless

20. Ben thanks for quitting though

Posted (edited)

01. Michele

02. Natalie

03. Sandra

04. Kim 

05. Sophie

06. Adam

07. Sarah

08. Yul

09. Danni

10. Wendell

11. Nick

12. Denise

13. Tyson

14. Parvati

15. Ethan

16. Jeremy

17. Amber

18. Ben

19. Rob

20. Tony

Edited by Zoey

1. Parvati

2. Michelle

3. Sophie

4. Kim

5. Natalie

6. Sarah

7. Sandra

8. Tony

9. Amber

10. Ethan

11. Danni :( I was hoping for more from her.

12. Nick

13. Yul

14. Jeremy

15. Tyson

16. Ben

17. Denise

18. Wendell

19. Rob

20. Adam

11 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I’ve ranked Tony last for the prior three weeks so not really.

1. Sandra - still queen no matter what for me.

2. Parvati

3. Sophie

4. Michele

5. Natalie

6. Sarah

7. Kim

8. Tyson

9. Ethan

10. Amber

11. Danni

12. Yul

13. Rob

14. Tony

15. Denise

16. Adam

17. Nick

18. Ben

19. Jeremy

20. Wendell

1. Natalie Anderson

2. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe 

3. Nick Wilson

4. Yul Kwon

5. Sandra Diaz-Twine

6. Sarah Lacina

7. Parvati Shallow

8. Tony Vlachos 

9. Michele Fitzgerald

10. Sophie Clarke

11. Denise Stapley

12. Jeremy Collins

13. Ethan Zohn

14. Tyson Apostol 

15. Rob Mariano

16. Adam Klein

17. Amber Mariano

18. Danni Boatwright

19. Ben Driebergen 

20. Wendell Holland 

Here we go, sorry these are so long lol....

1. Tony Vlachos - No brainer, this is one of the best winning games I've ever seen and I found him even more rootable this season than I did in Cagayan. What a shocking person to be crowned the Sole Survivor, I mean holy crap. He outsmarted my favorites and now he just might be mine. King!

2. Sarah Lacina - I was going into this season expecting her to be blindsided premerge and a bitter Betty on social media all season long....that is clearly NOT what happened and she skyrocketed in my rankings of favorite players ever. What an amazing story arc for her and Tony! I do admit, without Tony in the picture her story wouldn't be as great. But I still think she is inspiring as a human being in a lot of ways and she played her hardest. She was also quite entertaining too from start to finish. Also anyone who is a friend of Sophie is a friend of mine ❤️ 

3. Michele Fitzgerald - Michele, by all accounts, seems like one hell of a person who I have admired since watching her in Kaoh Rong. She played her ass off and never seemed bitter or wanting to give up. She also made so many allies there, even if she couldn't put all the pieces together to have a majority, she played a very smart game and earned her spot in the final 3. Should have been second place, because I really think she played the second best game out of anyone (maybe slightly behind Sarah? But Sarah maybe could have taken Tony out whereas Michele would have never had the numbers to do that. Anyways lol)

4. Kim Spradlin - Major props to her from starting out at the bottom, finding an idol, making her way back into the majority, winning immunity, and being basically the only one to call out Tony for the threat he is during the game. I got all I needed from Kim this season (except a win would have been nice).

5. Sophie Clarke - Similarly to Kim, she came out of this looking really good imo and I'm pissed off that her boot episode's screen time was devoted entirely to Tony. She honestly didn't really do anything wrong imo besides taking a strike at Tony directly? I mean Tony orchestrated her boot minutes before they went to tribal so idk what she could have done. I'm so glad she was seen as the biggest strategic threat basically all of pre-merge because it's what she deserves. ❤️

6. Adam Klein - Pure entertainment from start to finish. His game kind of sucked but I was also kind of rooting for him at times? And his TC was so much fun to watch. Idk, it made me appreciate his win more and also realize that he's not the greatest player and that's okay. Lol

7. Natalie Anderson - She might end up a bit lower based off of post-season interviews that are starting to come out, but Natalie definitely worked her ass off all season and never gave up, and I really appreciate her. She is a beast

8. Ben Driebergen - Controversial? He was a great character all season long and I'm relieved he kind of sucked, it reinforces my thought that Chrissy should have probably won but that I appreciate him more as a character on the show. He was hilarious and his decision to ask Sarah to vote him out is fascinating - maybe for all the wrong reasons, but still.

9. Parvati Shallow - Idk it doesn't feel right ranking her any lower, she's iconic even on this season. Yul should have saved her and it would have saved both of their games...not really her fault when she is on the losing tribe from the start, BUT from what I gather, she should have managed Danni a bit better and that vote-out is when the whole old school brigade started to really fall apart. Shame, she was a lot of fun on EOE at least. She does lose points for voting for Natalie though...

10. Yul Kwon - Always a delight seeing him on Survivor, and he was great the first few episodes. He made a fatal mistake in the Parv vote out imo, which is what cost him. 

11. Sandra Diaz-Twine - Queen of the bench ❤️ I feel bad for her, she was kinda dumb to give her idol to Denise but how could she have known Denise would betray the one person who was throwing her a bone :haha:  Good for her for leaving EOE though, I think it was a great decision and middle finger to production.

12. Jeremy Collins - I have two big problems with him this season. That he ditched his alliance the night he left tribal (although Sarah could have stolen their vote and they would have been a minority anyways), and that he seemed bitter at Tony and voted for Natalie. I can understand both decisions though and he still played a relatively impressive game overall.

13. Ethan Zohn - Totally a nonentity this season as far as contribution to the actual game, which I never would have expected. A shame, he didn't deserve to be ousted that early and he had a couple of great moments on extinction. Kind of a wasted opportunity with him though. Love him always!

14. Denise Stapley - Queen Slayer! I still think it was a ridiculous move although I remember being so entertained by it when it happened. Long term, it killed her game on the spot. But I found her really likable besides that! I just think she kinda ruined her own (and some of my favorites' games indirectly) in one move, which takes her down several spots for me.

15. Tyson Apostol - Idk seeing him leave, come back, and leave soon after on a really chaotic vote kinda killed any excitement I had for him.

16. Nick Wilson - Love him in DvG, he was kinda annoying here and proved to not really be a good player. Also his edit sucked. Still like him overall though? Maybe it's just his charming smile? IDK!!!!!

17. Danni Boatwright - I give her points for getting shafted in the edit and not seeming bitter, also for voting for Tony even after being on EOE for so long and even toying with the idea of a Michele vote! Still, she was a nonentity.

18. Amber Mariano - Poor thing, I actually liker her more after this season! But she didn't have a chance to do anything and even when she was on the block she didn't scramble...not good. Her as an EOE narrator was so much fun though, I loved hearing from her every time she spoke!

19. Rob Mariano - Ugh, I remember really liking him the first couple episodes but then I just got annoyed with him for no reason the rest of the season :haha: His words about Natalie were so true though, she didn't play even close to a perfect game when she got back. And his fanboying of Tony on the jury was funny.

20. Wendell Holland - Felt like he really didn't belong on this cast and was wondering what Domenick would have done if he were on this season tbh...made me think that maybe Dom should have won Ghost Island? But I don't ever want to rewatch that season to actually re-evaluate that...Wendell's edit was probably unnecessarily harsh but eh, he wasn't gonna win no matter what and I could tell that a few episodes in pretty clearly.

1. Sarah Lacina

2. Sophie Clarke

3. Natalie Andersen
4. Parvati Shallow

5. Ethan Zohn

6. Kim Spraldin-Wolfe

7. Tony Vlaccos

8. Denise Stapley

9. Michele Fitzgerald 

10. Jeremy Collins

11. Nick Wilson

12. Ben Driebergen 

13. Rob Mariano 

14. Tyson Apostol 

15. Adam Klein 

16 Yul Kwon

17. Amber Mariano

18. Danni Boatwright 

19. Sandra Diaz-Twine

20. Wendell Holland 

1. Kim Spraldin-Wolfe

2. Tony Vlachos

3. Michele Fitzgerald 
4. Yul Kwon 

5. Natalie Anderson 

6. Jeremy Collins

7. Sandra Diaz-Twine 

8. Parvati Shallow 

9. Tyson Apostol  

10. Sophie Clarke 

11. Sarah Lacina 

12. Ethan Zohn 

13. Rob Mariano 

14. Adam Klein 

15. Nick Wilson 

16. Wendell Holland 

17. Ben Driebergen 

18. Denise Stapley 

19. Danni Boatwright 

20. Amber Mariano

1. Michele

2. Parvati

3. Sophie

4. Ethan

5. Tony

6. Natalie

7. Sarah

8. Denise

9. Yul

10. Jeremy

11. Kim

12. Sandra

13. Amber

14. Tyson

15. Danni

16. Adam

17. Rob

18. Wendell

19. Ben

20. Nick

Gosh this is sooo hard ranking everyone based on the whole season. :haha:  I went through major ups and downs with a number of people. The difference between many of them is really tight. Hope I finally got his right.

1. Natalie Anderson 

2. Michele Fitzgerald

3. Parvati Shallow

4. Sophie Clarke

5. Jeremy Collins

6. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

7. Sarah Lacina

8. Yul Kwon 

9. Tony Vlachos

10. Sandra Diaz-Twine

11. Ethan Zohn 

12. Rob Mariano

13. Denise Stapley

14. Tyson Apostol

15. Adam Klein

16. Nick Wilson

17. Danni Boatwright

18. Amber Mariano

19. Ben Driebergen

20. Wendell Holland

15 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Gosh this is sooo hard ranking everyone based on the whole season. :haha:  I went through major ups and downs with a number of people. The difference between many of them is really tight. Hope I finally got his right.

1. Natalie Anderson 

2. Michele Fitzgerald

3. Parvati Shallow

4. Sophie Clarke

5. Jeremy Collins

6. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

7. Sarah Lacina

8. Yul Kwon 

9. Tony Vlachos

10. Sandra Diaz-Twine

11. Ethan Zohn 

12. Rob Mariano

13. Denise Stapley

14. Tyson Apostol

15. Adam Klein

16. Nick Wilson

17. Danni Boatwright

18. Amber Mariano

19. Ben Driebergen

20. Wendell Holland

offensive ranking

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

offensive ranking

Yeah she should be a lot lower tbh

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’m still waiting for an explanation as to why Parvati is above halfway in any ranking considering she literally did nothing this season?

I know that I bumped her up a few spots overall for her Natalie vote but overall. Girl, come on.

Edited by Zoey

4 hours ago, Zoey said:

I’m still waiting for an explanation as to why Parvati is above halfway in any ranking considering she literally did nothing this season?

I know that I bumped her up a few spots overall for her Natalie vote but overall. Girl, come on.

You’re absolutely right but you also ranked her 5th :dead: 

On 5/22/2020 at 12:46 PM, Solaris said:

offensive ranking

Lol you. :haha: Parvati is still my overall favorite by far of the actual cast - but I'm ranking my thoughts based on this season. This was her weakest season so #3 is a really great spot.

20 hours ago, #jeah said:

Yeah she should be a lot lower tbh

Lol probably. I wouldn't object lower rankings for her though as I know she didn't do much.

17 hours ago, Zoey said:

She was still one of my main favorites of the season when she was on. Others I had ranked below her that are in tight spots with her were ones that either didn't do much either or had a few episodes where I loved them/were meh on or just never got to fully love as much as Parvati lol. It's all SO hard to figure out - and I still may want to make adjustments. :lmao: 

1. Tony Vlachos

2. Michelle Fitzgerald

3. Kim Spradlin

4. Parvati Shallow 

5. Sarah Lacina

6. Sandra Diaz Twine

7. Denise Stapley

8. Sophie Clarke

9. Ben Driebergen

10. Natalie Anderson

11. Yul Kwon

12. Ethan Zohn

13. Nick Wilson

14. Amber Mariano

15. Rob Mariano

16. Tyson Apostol

17. Jeremy Collins

18. Adam Klein

19. Danni Boatwright

20. Wendell Holland

1. Sandra

2. Tony

3. Michele

4. Kim

5. Parvati

6. Ethan

7. Natalie

8. Jeremy

9. Yul

10. Adam

11. Sophie

12. Danni

13. Nick

14. Amber

15. Rob

16. Sarah

17. Tyson

18. Wendell

19. Ben

20. Denise

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna tally later today!

@Elliott is that really your ranking? Those parameters are all you care about from all season?

Edited by Alex95

Oh, right, I forgot to post my real rankings once I wasn't in my feelings. :dead:

• Haha 1

1. Parvati Shallow
  2. Michele Fitzgerald
  3. Nick Wilson
  4. Ben Driebergen
  5. Denise Stapley
  6. Sophie Clarke
  7. Sandra Diaz-Twine
  8. Ethan Zohn
  9. Adam Klein
  10. Yul Kwon
  11. Natalie Anderson
  12. Jeremy Collins
  13. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
  14. Sarah Lacina
  15. Tyson Apostol
  16. Rob Mariano
  17. Amber Mariano
  18. Danni Boatwright
  19. Wendell Holland
  20. Tony Vlachos

I edited mine as I was drunk.

• Haha 1

I'm sorry I suck, I'm updating this soon.

My Overall:

1. Sophie

2. Kim

3. Tony

4. Natalie

5. Sandra

6. Sarah

7. Yul

8. Ethan

9. Michele

10. Parvati

11. Jeremy