Jump to content

Subforums

Rate this topic


Kaito
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

which ones are left in there that should be moved? 🧚‍♀️

Looks like they've all been moved to the games section now.

 

But why was the DWTS rankdown moved to the games forum when neither the CBS or Television Shows rankdowns were?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Looks like they've all been moved to the games section now.

 

But why was the DWTS rankdown moved to the games forum when neither the CBS or Television Shows rankdowns were?

was just getting to those

 

okay moved some, post if there are any missed 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Can we just get a subforum for rankdowns? I don't feel like they should be with "games" as they're not with games. 

Plus I feel the rankdown will get lost in the shuffle with all the +/- games. 

 

16 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I agree with Chris. These + / - games are making it more tedious to play the rankdowns. They get buried down in the forums and it makes it harder to know when new stuff is posted that I need to know about.

 

Just now, Steven_ said:

If not, then can a mod please at least move the rankdowns back to where they were before? 

Agreed with all of these posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2020 at 10:25 AM, *Laci said:

 I second the suggestion of separating Entertainment into subs of Music, Movies&TV/Sports/Books 

 

I second this; can we get our Sports subforum back? It was one of the more active subforums on the "old" IDF

Edited by ShortstopVM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I support either a rankdown sub-forum in the Games section, or the rankdowns returning to TV/Movies (or wherever is appropriate based on the subject). While they are games, they are a lot more content/discussion-driven compared to the more "spammy" type games that are crowding them out and making them hard to find.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I support either a rankdown sub-forum in the Games section, or the rankdowns returning to TV/Movies (or wherever is appropriate based on the subject). While they are games, they are a lot more content/discussion-driven compared to the more "spammy" type games that are crowding them out and making them hard to find.

 

Agree with this! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are there any objections to me moving the rankdowns back to appropriate sub-forums for the time being? :unsure: Several members have asked for this. 

 

The Drag Race Rankdown #2 - TV & Movies
2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Dancing With The Stars
The CBS RTV Rankdown - TV & Movies
Pokemon Rankdown Pt. 2 - Entertainment
Television Shows Rankdown - TV & Movies
SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0 - So You Think You Can Dance
Video Game Rankdown Pt. 2 - Entertainment
The Voice Rankdown - The Voice

 

It's worth noting that prior to IDF's malfunction and upgrade, rankdowns were always in the sub-forum to match their topic and it worked out fine. :yes: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Elliott said:

@Tom Any chance we could get a rankdown subforum?

 

I think we can look into that as being the next one. How many rankdown threads are there now and would there likely be more created when we open the forum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tom said:

 

I think we can look into that as being the next one. How many rankdown threads are there now and would there likely be more created when we open the forum?

I think about 10 now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

 

I think we can look into that as being the next one. How many rankdown threads are there now and would there likely be more created when we open the forum?

8-10, but one hasn’t started and the other has finished. But the rankdowns are commonly being created here. Before the crash, there was a good two dozen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

8-10, but one hasn’t started and the other has finished. But the rankdowns are commonly being created here. Before the crash, there was a good two dozen.

and they get more replies than a regular discussion thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...